NOTE: Do not let the more 'enhanced' version of the song be of misjudge, I'm only looking for the acoustic guitar tabs. Just thought best if I'd put out both of the high-quality versions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a881LtKG-mQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBs0Z7B4S28

Edit: If possible... Please do not tab it on Guitar Pro or things like that. I find them very irritating to use. Just the plain... Lines and numbers? Like this:

|----------------|
|----------------|
|----------------|

Y'know.
Last edited by EddLion at Oct 22, 2015,
How often do these request threads actually catch someone's interest? I'd die to have the tabs for this song.
First of all there aren't that many people who will tab requests... This can be clearly seen if you look at the home page on the lower right hand side under TABS REQUESTED. There are 6031 requests that have gone unfullfilled..

I myself only know of about three or four UG members at most that do requests...

The second thing is the song being requested...
Let's face it if I or someone else isn't into the song requested the chance of it getting done is slim to none... Also, if the artist is virtually unknown and is only a YouTube sensation and has a small following a person may not wish to do the tab since virtually no one will see it...

Another reason is I myself prefer doing only songs in standard tuning and chords....

If someone wants every single note tabbed out or wants it in guitar pro, etc. that even makes it a narrower choice of people willing to do the request....

I have also found that a lot of people who ask for requests here do so and then never come back to see if anyone has done it or even to say thanks for doing it... So a person doing the tab basically does it just to do it.... When I do a request that is why I make sure I like the song at least.

I am just throwing some reasons why your request hasn't been done yet or may not be done at all....

====================================================

That said,I listened to the song and basically the main chords used are in my opinion
Fm and Gm played as barre chords at the 8th and 10th fret over and over... And an occasional Bb... There may be another chord here and there but that should help...

This young lady singing and playing has a quirky indie voice and so it makes it just a little more difficult to get the timing correct, etc. But if you watch her hands you can see when she makes the chord changes, etc...
Last edited by DON CZARSKI at Oct 30, 2015,
Thanks for the output on Bb, I hadn't had that figured out. I've tried to play the first part of the song with chords (Fm and Gm) sooo many times, but I've come to the conclusion no matter what you'd do with the guitar, it just won't sound as good as it would with fingerstyle, hence why I'm looking for someone kind to be able to figure out the full tabs.
ok I figured it out

Fm                                      Gm
e|-------4-|-------4-|-------4-|-------4-|--------6-|-------6-|-------6-|-------6-|
B|---6-----|---6-----|---6-----|---6-----|----8-----|---8-----|---8-----|---8-----|
G|-----5---|-----5---|-----5---|-----5---|-s----7---|-----7---|-----7---|-----7---|
D|-6-------|-6-------|-6-------|-6-------|-\8-------|-8-------|-8-------|-8-------|
A|---------|---------|---------|---------|----------|---------|---------|---------|
E|---------|---------|---------|---------|----------|---------|---------|---------|

Bb                                      Eb
e|---------|---------|---------|---------|---------|---------|---------|---------|
B|-------6-|-------6-|-------6-|-------6-|-------8-|-------8-|-------8-|-------8-|
G|---7-----|---7-----|---7-----|---7-----|---8-----|---8-----|---8-----|---8-----|
D|-----8---|-----8---|-----8---|-----8---|-----8---|-----8---|-----8---|-----8---|
A|-8-------|-8-------|-8-------|-8-------|-6-------|-6-------|-6-------|-6-------|
E|---------|---------|---------|---------|---------|---------|---------|---------|

i,m thinking thats all the song
now go and make a tab of it and submit it, put picking pattern at the top of the tab and do all the lyrics with the chords above the lyrics.
Last edited by ayreon77 at Feb 14, 2016,
Quote by ayreon77
ok I figured it out

Fm Gm
e|-------4-|-------4-|-------4-|-------4-|--------6-|-------6-|-------6-|-------6-|
B|---6-----|---6-----|---6-----|---6-----|----8-----|---8-----|---8-----|---8-----|
G|-----5---|-----5---|-----5---|-----5---|-s----7---|-----7---|-----7---|-----7---|
D|-6-------|-6-------|-6-------|-6-------|-\8-------|-8-------|-8-------|-8-------|
A|---------|---------|---------|---------|----------|---------|---------|---------|
E|---------|---------|---------|---------|----------|---------|---------|---------|

Bb Eb
e|---------|---------|---------|---------|---------|---------|---------|---------|
B|-------6-|-------6-|-------6-|-------6-|-------8-|-------8-|-------8-|-------8-|
G|---7-----|---7-----|---7-----|---7-----|---8-----|---8-----|---8-----|---8-----|
D|-----8---|-----8---|-----8---|-----8---|-----8---|-----8---|-----8---|-----8---|
A|-8-------|-8-------|-8-------|-8-------|-6-------|-6-------|-6-------|-6-------|
E|---------|---------|---------|---------|---------|---------|---------|---------|

i,m thinking thats all the song
now go and make a tab of it and submit it, put picking pattern at the top of the tab and do all the lyrics with the chords above the lyrics.

You are the shit, man! I've never submitted a tab before, but I'll try. Thank you!
Quote by ayreon77
ok I figured it out

Bb
e|---------|---------|---------|---------|
B|-------6-|-------6-|-------6-|-------6-|
G|---7-----|---7-----|---7-----|---7-----|
D|-----8---|-----8---|-----8---|-----8---|
A|-8-------|-8-------|-8-------|-8-------|
E|---------|---------|---------|---------|

I couldn't quite connect the Bb to any of the performances of the song out there on YouTube, or at least my ears couldn't. What do you think - might it be more like this:

Bb                                     
e|---------|---------|---------|---------|
B|-------8-|-------8-|-------8-|-------8-|
G|---7-----|---7-----|---7-----|---7-----|
D|-----6---|-----6---|-----6---|-----6---|
A|-8-------|-8-------|-8-------|-8-------|
E|---------|---------|---------|---------|

By the way I've got the lyrics in and Fm's and Gm's placed where they switch above the lyrics. I haven't posted it yet, though, because I'm not sure about the Bb and Eb (still an amazing fucking job overall).
Last edited by EddLion at Feb 15, 2016,
The Eb is off as well in my opinion. I'll try to figure out what it possibly could be. From what I've seen on the performances, the finger placement remains almost identical compared to Bb when she switches from it to Eb.
Ebmaj7, same strum pattern but x6878x
Glad to cross paths with you on this adventure called life
Quote by Jet Penguin
lots of flirting with the other key without confirming. JUST LIKE THEIR LOVE IN THE MOVIE OH DAMN.
Quote by Hail
you're acting like you have perfect pitch or something
Quote by NeoMvsEu
Ebmaj7, same strum pattern but x6878x

Cheers so much to you!

I've posted the tab and have credited Ayreon77 and you for figuring out the chords and strumming patterns.

You're the best both of you.
yea cool NeoMvsEu it was around the e something.
and i,ll go and check it out, nice one did,nt need the recognition but i appreciate it.
Last edited by ayreon77 at Feb 17, 2016,
Quote by ayreon77
yea cool NeoMvsEu it was around the e something.
and i,ll go and check it out, nice one did,nt need the recognition but i appreciate it.

You're the one who figured it out for the most parts, so you deserve at least some. ^^