What're you allergic to and how can I use it against you and to what degree?

I'm allergic to alcohol and some unknown seasonal allergen. For alcohol, I just get rashes that don't really itch, just some very visible redness on my skin. The other just makes me clear my throat all of the time.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Ibuprofen

I throw up violently

Which sucks because paracetamol is pretty shit
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Either animal hair or dander.

Also, not an actual allergy, but metronidazole hates me, and I hate it right back.

Quote by Trowzaa
Ibuprofen

I throw up violently

Which sucks because paracetamol is pretty shit

I assume you've tried taking it after meals?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Nothing, lol @ being allergic to stuff
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Grass, dust, and probably pollen. Sometimes when I go play soccer our team has to sit out after losing and I sit on the grass and then accidentally rub my face and my eyes start burning and boogers come out of my nose. The dust in my room also has the same effect.
Quote by slapsymcdougal

I assume you've tried taking it after meals?

Aye, it's not just an empty stomach, every time I've had it I've thrown up a lot, even when I took it for a slight headache

i am a superior being and as such have no allergies.
i'm suspicious of my dog being allergic to grass pollens, which sucks, cause grass is everywhere and stuff.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
There's an unidentified footstuff that has, within the last year, given me mild allergic reactions.

My guess is some kind of oil, or a combination of said unknown oil and either eggs, tomatoes or mustard (either of those 3 alone or together cause symptoms). Eggs in particular are pretty big offenders, but it depends where the eggs are served and in what form. If I scramble my own eggs or fry them, I use olive and sesame seed oil, no reaction. If I get them from a cafe or restaurant, usually there's a reaction and it lasts from half an hour to 3 hours.

What actually are the symptoms: Throat closing and swelling up, massive mucous build up around my larynx, which makes breathing really hard and makes swallowing very difficult.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Trowzaa
Aye, it's not just an empty stomach, every time I've had it I've thrown up a lot, even when I took it for a slight headache

All NSAIDs, or just ibuprofen? There are a few others that you can get over the counter.

EDIT: Also, relevant -

Quote by Diemon Dave
Last edited by slapsymcdougal at Oct 22, 2015,
Cats, some plants that only bloom in spring, and mold that grows on dead leaves in fall.

And I have some kind of weird skin allergy to grass that only affects me if my forearms touch my dog after she rolls around in the yard.
dust and perfume

once my allergies start up i'm pretty much donions for the entire day

4Head
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by chrismendiola
What're you allergic to and how can I use it against you and to what degree?

I'm allergic to alcohol and some unknown seasonal allergen. For alcohol, I just get rashes that don't really itch, just some very visible redness on my skin. The other just makes me clear my throat all of the time.

I have that last one too.
Apparently allergies can just develop out of nowhere because I never had any before but for the past few weeks i've just felt the nonstop need to clear my throat.
Throat gets sore after a while so i've been eating so many cough drops.
Quote by institutions
I have that last one too.
Apparently allergies can just develop out of nowhere because I never had any before but for the past few weeks i've just felt the nonstop need to clear my throat.
Throat gets sore after a while so i've been eating so many cough drops.

See a doctor if you can. I was prescribed Flonase for this problem. I haven't taken it since I ran out because it's really not that bothersome. It works for me. I oughta refill my script.
Free Ali
Free Lard
A bunch of common stuff, mold and ragweed are probably the worst for me. I'm not allergic to any food or medication as far as I'm aware.
Peanuts

Cashew nuts

Eggs

and pine nuts

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by chrismendiola
what aboot deez nuts

I didn't know you were Canadian.
Quote by Diemon Dave
An antibiotic branded as Amoksiklav, I think it's a type of penicillin. Mostly just rashes and irritated skin.

That's about it I think.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Sounds like Soviet Amoxicillin

edit: it is Soviet Amoxicillin

Quote by Trowzaa

Apparently in Slovenia it's co-amoxiclav(so amoxicillin plus a beta lactamase inhibitor).
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Trowzaa

You are correct

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
nuts, legumes, cats, dogs, bunch of other animals, plant sperm, some grains
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Penicillin.

Granted I haven't been exposed to it since I was about 2 years old, so I don't know if I'm still allergic anymore. Apparently you can stop being allergic to things as you age.
Quote by daytripper75
Penicillin.

Granted I haven't been exposed to it since I was about 2 years old, so I don't know if I'm still allergic anymore. Apparently you can stop being allergic to things as you age.

You can. I'm told I was extremely allergic to corn pollen until I was about 3 years old but I outgrew it. For most of my life I had no allergic reactions but in the last couple of years I've had a mild reaction to the antibiotic Bactrim and I do notice when weed and grass allergens are high, although the reaction is so slight I hesitate to call it an allergy.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by daytripper75
Apparently you can stop being allergic to things as you age.

I used to be allergic to cats and dogs and now I own dog and have no problems

dust, mold, certain types of plants

metal that isn't gold/silver/platinum etc. of course I wear lots of cheap jewelry too, especially earrings, but then my ears are red at the end of the day and I can't wear the same jewelry multiple days in a row.

I don't think this is an actual allergy but I get rashes from all types of materials and dyes which I haven't really figured out - right now I'm wearing a 100% cotton scarf which has started irritating my skin so I'm guessing it's the dye. usually but not always more problematic in cheaper clothes lol
cat
no allergies

noallegies master race

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana