Hello Pitters. It's been a while.

I have a multitude of feels. Too many feels. I would really appreciate it if yous guys posted some pictures of funny cats or whatever to cheer me up.

How are you?

Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by EpiExplorer
-unbearable cuteness-

That's the best thing ive ever seen <3 <3
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Quote by Baby Joel

I hope that one day, when humanity is gone, the only remnants that another sentient species will find of our history will be these comics.
SGT. HARTMAN: Where in hell are you from anyway, Private?
COWBOY: Sir, Texas, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Are you a peter-puffer!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
In the past 48 hours:

-yelled at my best friend and made her cry so badly i was worried id never hear from her again
-got in a fucking terrible car accident and wrote off the company car, guy who tboned me is in hospital
-hurt my shoulder in gym
-received a very large speeding fine unrelated to crash
-ran game on two girls from a dating site im going to see tonight at separate times for hookups
-did NOT get fired
-friend told me she loves me, understands i yelled at her because i fucking miss her and she misses me too
-went to pub for lunch with bosses, all find crash very amusing and are not angry

It gets better. Everything balances out; especially when you make your own luck.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Seref
My genitals dangle limply in disgust and annoyance.
Quote by METAL_MAN135
In the past 48 hours:

-yelled at my best friend and made her cry so badly i was worried id never hear from her again
-got in a fucking terrible car accident and wrote off the company car, guy who tboned me is in hospital
-hurt my shoulder in gym
-received a very large speeding fine unrelated to crash
-ran game on two girls from a dating site im going to see tonight at separate times for hookups
-did NOT get fired
-friend told me she loves me, understands i yelled at her because i fucking miss her and she misses me too
-went to pub for lunch with bosses, all find crash very amusing and are not angry

It gets better. Everything balances out; especially when you make your own luck.

'Straya

TS I'm in a shitty state myself but:

Yass
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day