Page 1 of 2
Random topic, but I have a couple friends who can take hour long showers and I'm not sure how. I'm usually in and out in 15 minutes or less.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
I'm an alpha male, I can take showers in under 2 minutes.
But if I'm with my gf I can shower for half an hour
I think The Pit already discussed this recently. It takes me like a minute or two unless I'm manscaping. Many people took like 10+ minutes and you gotta wonder, ya know?
Free Ali
5 minutes and less.

Back in the army it used to freak people out.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Last edited by Guitar0player at Oct 22, 2015,
less than five minutes, only hits fiveminutes or longer if i don't want to wake up
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
depends. if I'm not washing my hair, 5 minutes or less. if I'm washing my hair, I usually shave my legs as well, so 15-20 minutes
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by The_Blode
Start
30 seconds rinse
60 seconds applying shampoo/lather
90 seconds rinse
30 seconds applying facial wash
30 seconds rinse
60 apply shower gel
30 rinse
End

What about when you have sex
Quote by EndTheRapture51 at #33648234
5-10 minutes

yea
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
at this point I sit down and stare at the floor and FEEL THE GLORIOUS WARM WATER

but i get up at 5:30 and the house is very cold so there's a degree of reality denial present
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by The_Blode
Start
30 seconds rinse
60 seconds applying shampoo/lather
90 seconds rinse
30 seconds applying facial wash
30 seconds rinse
60 apply shower gel
30 rinse
End

Those are some oddly specific times
Quote by MeTallIcA313
12 Minutes. Occasionally less, seldom more.

Relaxation is for hut tub/spas, showers are for getting clean.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by ultimate-slash at #33648308
^But how can anything be more relaxing than standing up and staring at a wall and/or shower curtain?

staring at the floor

I don't have the energy to be holding my head up
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Arby911
12 Minutes. Occasionally less, seldom more.

Relaxation is for hut tub/spas, showers are for getting clean.
That's a long shower m8

you can shower way faster than that

chop chop. get clean
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
About 10 mins.

Takes me longer to both have a shave and do my hair afterwards.
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
30-50 minutes. I'm usually tired and my house is cold as all fuck so I take my time.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Quote by K33nbl4d3
30-50 minutes. I'm usually tired and my house is cold as all fuck so I take my time.

Yeah but you'd be even colder as soon as you get out
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Quote by hurricane0202
Yeah but you'd be even colder as soon as you get out

Nah, given long enough the room steams up so it's a bit warmer and less evaporatey.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
if i have a lot of free time, usually around 5-10 min

if i have to go to work,school, whatever

usually 2-3 min.

1 min hot water scrub my body and rinse
1 min cold water scrub my body and rinse

fking LOL at dumbazzes who waste water/time in the shower fapping, singing, relaxing...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by institutions
i don't live in a third world country where i have to worry about wasting water

I live in the U.S.
And i'm not anywhere close to being poor either.

But i hate getting a $300 + water bill, just because someone in my household wants to spend 2 hours singing in the shower like an idiot every day.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

maybe it's just better (and worse) in my case because while i do spend 20-30 minutes showering, i'm a disgusting fuck who only showers once a week anyway
I can easily take a shower in 5 minutes if I really want to, but I usually just stand there under the super comfortable warm water for about half hour normally. Waste of water? Sure. Do I care? lolnah
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by k.lainad
I live in the U.S.
And i'm not anywhere close to being poor either.

But i hate getting a $300 + water bill, just because someone in my household wants to spend 2 hours singing in the shower like an idiot every day.

lol @ metered water
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
The shower itself probably takes 5 minutes, tops, unless I am trimming.

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
The shower itself probably takes 5 minutes, tops, unless I am trimming.

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

lol gay
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Takes me about 10 minutes. Around 15 if I'm tired.

Quote by EyeNon15
I'm an alpha male, I can take showers in under 2 minutes.
But if I'm with my gf I can shower for half an hour

According to your gf, you got those backwards, bud.
Skip the username, call me Billy
When I was 15-18 and I first started growing my hair out, a full shower would generally take me 45-60 minutes. There was the occasional dolphin-flogging occurring every now and again, though.

But now that I'm all growed up and no longer disperse of my knuckle children in the shower, I can usually be in and it of the shower in about 15 minutes. Although, to be honest, I only take a full shower (hair and body) three or four times a week, because any more than that isn't really healthy and can take a toll on your hair and skin.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
Quote by ultimate-slash
^But how can anything be more relaxing than standing up and staring at a wall and/or shower curtain?

Not standing up is a good start.

“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by TheChaz
Usually 2 minutes. There's a drought on son

Only in scabby, worthless parts of the world.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Page 1 of 2