Page 1 of 3
I'm right there on cheese, not so much on Pizza. (I love Pizza occasionally, but it's not a top-ten food for me.)

But cheese, glorious, artery-hardening cheese!! Oh HELL Yeah!!

And if they make it illegal, I'll buy that shit on the bleu market!!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Oct 22, 2015,
pizza is only addictive cuz u can get that shit hella delivered

edit: and then I read the article
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Oct 22, 2015,
chocolate cheese pizza topped with meth

edit: for delivery
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

feta cheese

hmu or hmd?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
feta cheese

hmu or hmd?

huu but not if there is goat cheese around
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I'm not a big cheese fan, the only cheese I like would be nacho cheese and cheese pizzas obviously. I've never been able to get how people could just grab a stick of cheese and eat it by itself.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
Me and a mate just binged on two large pizzas and cheesy nachos

Ly cheese
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by hurricane0202
I'm not a big cheese fan, the only cheese I like would be nacho cheese and cheese pizzas obviously. I've never been able to get how people could just grab a stick of cheese and eat it by itself.

certified alien right here guys

Quote by Godsmack_IV

brought to you by time warner
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Non-italian style pizzas are kinda shit tbh
Cheese is okay though
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Have you guys seen that box troll movie?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Cardbored
Non-italian style pizzas are kinda shit tbh

I mostly agree, but there's 2 pizza place round where I live, one's so authentic that they brew limoncello like crazy and pretty much every member of staff is from the same area of Italy, the other is a run of the mill fast food pizza place.

Both do amaaaaazing pizza.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by vintage x metal
certified alien right here guys

Yeah I get that a lot for not liking cheese much
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Doritos are more addictive than pizza. Like 90% of America has a Dorito addiction (experiencing craving, building a tolerance to the spice, eating them whilst acknowledging that they are unhealthy and a problem, and trying to cut down on them are all experienced).
I like cheese but no, I wouldn't consider it addictive. Same for pizza. I usually get pizza once every 2 months and I don't miss it when I don't have it. I only like specific types of cheese and the consistency gets boring after a few bites. Just thinking about eating a lot of cheese at once makes me feel sick.

Now if rice addiction is possible I probably have that. I feel weird if I don't have rice for more than 2 days in a row and I often crave plain steamed white rice when I'm hungry. Also spicy food. I haven't had anything spicy in a couple days and I was in class just now daydreaming about eating chili garlic sauce with my hands lol
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Oct 22, 2015,
I believe it. A few months ago I went on a 3 day cheese bender and found myself in an alleyway dumpster behind a cash advance place with one of my kidneys missing. Thankfully I'm clean and dairy free now.
You guys haven't fucking lived until you've tried warm juustoleipa (bread cheese) from Wisconsin. Fried cheese curds are fully addictive too.
Quote by guitarxo
I was in class just now daydreaming about eating chili garlic sauce with my hands lol

jesus christ
Quote by ehbacon at #33648353
Doritos are more addictive than pizza. Like 90% of America has a Dorito addiction (experiencing craving, building a tolerance to the spice, eating them whilst acknowledging that they are unhealthy and a problem, and trying to cut down on them are all experienced).

I don't like Doritos. Too powdery.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by guitarxo
I like cheese but no, I wouldn't consider it addictive. Same for pizza. I usually get pizza once every 2 months and I don't miss it when I don't have it. I only like specific types of cheese and the consistency gets boring after a few bites. Just thinking about eating a lot of cheese at once makes me feel sick.

Now if rice addiction is possible I probably have that. I feel weird if I don't have rice for more than 2 days in a row and I often crave plain steamed white rice when I'm hungry. Also spicy food. I haven't had anything spicy in a couple days and I was in class just now daydreaming about eating chili garlic sauce with my hands lol

I used to be like that about rice and spicy food but now too much of either makes me poo funny
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

cream cheese

hmu or hmd

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Arby911
I'm right there on cheese, not so much on Pizza. (I love Pizza occasionally, but it's not a top-ten food for me.)

But cheese, glorious, artery-hardening cheese!! Oh HELL Yeah!!

And if they make it illegal, I'll buy that shit on the bleu market!!

vintage 1965 medical myth/misinformation , assault weapon we all knew what he meant by that .
Last edited by yope at Oct 22, 2015,
In a way cheese is a drug because it releases dopamine in your brain when you eat it.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
cream cheese

hmu or hmd

huu esp cream cheese frosting (for carrot or red velvet cake)
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Momentosis
Have you guys seen that box troll movie?

Also Wisconsin cheese addiction hmu.

I have 8 year aged cheddar in the fridge right now.
Quote by ErikLensherr at #33648394
I don't like Doritos. Too powdery.

It's all about them sun chips
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Quote by vintage x metal
I used to be like that about rice and spicy food but now too much of either makes me poo funny

I'm sorry I hope you are able to poo normally in the future
cat
I want to sig this so much ^

Quote by EndTheRapture51
feta cheese

hmu or hmd?

huu bang some olives with it sorted as fuck, some anchovies too if you're feeling bare savoury, salty ass motherfucker treat right there

Cottage cheese hmtfd
Last edited by K'Nuckles at Oct 22, 2015,
Quote by Eastwinn at #33648531
weird vegans

You seem to have repeated yourself
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Page 1 of 3