I just looked up elvis sandwich and that sounds incredibly ungood to me tbh

it sounds ungood but it tastes amazing

Quote by eGraham
I am also prone when I sleep

cat
Quote by guitarxo
it sounds ungood but it tastes amazing

Iv had one where Elvis originally placed the strange order in Memphis,TN. I live in east Tennessee so its about a 8hr drive but i was up there for a bowling tourney years ago and had to stop in for a graceland tour and then of course, the sandwich.
Quote by guitarxo

I had to read this two or three times because for some reason I thought I quoted myself and said the same thing
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by soundgarden1986
vaporwave

listening to comtruise as i type this.

i listened to way too much metal growing up, wish i listened to more electronic music.

oh, and weed

If i found it a few years earlier my "angsty teenage years" would have been so much more fun.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
Okonomiyaki

seriously u guys

srsly

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
How much I can actually rely on my friends.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
NFL. Playing sport. Weightlifting
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by whywefight
Self confidence

this. I overthought everything for so long. Still do but now I know I can handle stuff as it comes.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Splittin a Popeye's biscuit and pouring honey in the middle... omgg

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Dick Savage
Without a doubt....Masturbation.

I love how your name is Dick Savage
Quote by K'Nuckles
Ewww

stfu bitch your kuntry isn't even good enough to be graced by popeye's presence!!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
My Chemical Romance

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
That high wall in Portal 2. Damn, could have gotten much further last night if I hadn't kept running around the level like that without looking up.
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.

yall wishing you were dutch now
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
jesus

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
tons of bands that were still touring and playing shows when i was in high school. instead, i was too busy listening to NOFX and Leftover Crack, pretending i wanted to do sickening amounts of drugs and be a drug-addled stinky crusty squatter.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by JamSessionFreak
jesus

In Dutch, Jesus is spelled 'Jezus', and if you put a space after the e, you have 'je zus', which means 'your sister'. So if we were both Dutch you would have said 'Jezus', and I could have replied 'No, your sister' (in Dutch of course) and imply I had sex with your sister, ignoring the fact that you might not even have a sister for me to have had sex with.

#rekt

Quote by ultimate-slash
In Dutch, Jesus is spelled 'Jezus', and if you put a space after the e, you have 'je zus', which means 'your sister'. So if we were both Dutch you would have said 'Jezus', and I could have replied 'No, your sister' (in Dutch of course) and imply I had sex with your sister, ignoring the fact that you might not even have a sister for me to have had sex with.

#rekt

Ayy lmao

We also say Jezus (Kristus).

Also I don't have a sister.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Ayy lmao

We also say Jezus (Kristus).

Nice, it's Christus for us
Also I don't have a sister.

dammit jam

Quote by the bartender

So glad you can buy them in Australia, provided they are a chocolate covered <fruit or nut/seed>

They're awesome.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by the bartender

ew at white and milk chocolate
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Page 1 of 2