Like in title I am interested in using some kind of USB interface as I have only on-board audio card (Sabertooth Z77 MB) and it gets good amount of noise :/

My current setup is electric guitar, 15W amp and that's it, I have ordered Real Tone Cable for Rocksmith but my understanding is that any USB interface will be better than this Real Tone Cable ?

I would like to be able to record guitar and add some music.

My amp has the aux IN however there is only one headphones output so I'm not sure how that would affect quality if I would use some threeway connector :/
You should go into the recording section and read the introduction to recording sticky.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.