I just bought this guitar 3 months ago, it is new. once i loosened strings to clear between pickups and fretboart and after i tightened them it started buzzing.

is this normal? see how guitar neck goes up, what can i do to fix this?
you need to adjust the truss rod and put more releif in the neck.

loosen the strings and only turn the nut 1/4-1/2 turn at a time. then re tune and check intonation at the open and 12th fret and that there is no fret buzz
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
The neck tilting upwards at an angle like that is not normal. Usually you either want the neck to be mounted parallel with the body or slightly tilted back, depending on what kind of bridge the guitar is using.

Are the screws attaching the neck to the body tight?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

Are the screws attaching the neck to the body tight?

yes, 4 screws

edit: what if i tighten two upper bolts or all of them
Last edited by luffy1999 at Oct 23, 2015,
Quote by luffy1999
yes, 4 screws

edit: what if i tighten two upper bolts or all of them

i think you are in over your head. seek professional help before you break something.
Quote by ad_works
i think you are in over your head. seek professional help before you break something.

and i think you are right in my country i don't think there is anyone who can help about this problem... only internet. i guess i'll just go with what i have until getting new guitar.
I would take the neck off to see what is preventing it from sitting flat. Provided you have the right sized screwdriver, there's nothing you can really break provided you use common sense. If you cannot find what is causing it to not sit flat, you can make a shim to correct the weird angle.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Oct 23, 2015,
I'll just let it be... the buzz isn't noticeable when the guitar is plugged, but it would be good not to have this problem.
Did you change to a heavier set of strings? Has the temperature and humidity suddenly changed where you live?
Quote by jpnyc
Did you change to a heavier set of strings? Has the temperature and humidity suddenly changed where you live?

i bought it right before going on a vacation for 2 weeks

edit: and i didn't set gauge to bigger one