Poll: best pâté?
Poll Options
View poll results: best pâté?
cold pâté
6 75%
room temp pâté
2 25%
Voters: 8.
some people over here put the pâté out of the fridge for 20 minutes before eating it because they like it better at room temperature

i prefer cold pâté

discuss

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I've never eaten 95% of the food UG talks about.

"dae goat cheese and chutney" like what
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
how in hell do you uncultured swine not know what pate is
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal

this.

Really though, what the fuck guys?
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate

Ah so it's meat some nice person's already chewed up for you.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
people actually eat macdonalds & KFC etc etc

good pate is on a whole other level of quality

not that i eat the stuff but still
Quote by EndTheRapture51
room temperature, duh. it's like fancy cheeses.

One of my aunt always buys hundreds of dollars worth of fancy cheeses for christmas. Then she keeps it in her super cold fridge until serving time. Shit takes like cheddar. I make myself a hugee plate and leave it in a corner for half an hour and then I eat it.
Quote by Will Lane
the only swine here are the ones who eat that stuff

it actually looks like pig food, too. i'm pretty sure if the look/smell didn't make me vomit, then the texture definitely would.
Quote by Banjocal
people actually eat macdonalds & KFC etc etc

good pate is on a whole other level of quality

not that i eat the stuff but still (how do you murrican's survive you're like jerry smith from R&M)
by eating things that are more common but are probably still equally unappetizing and/or questionable (at least to me anyway).
Last edited by Will Lane at Oct 23, 2015,
Quote by Will Lane
by eating things that are more common but are probably still equally unappetizing and/or questionable (at least to me anyway).
yeah i dont really like the stuff either but I'd take a decently made pate over mcdonalds any day

idk a lot of people have it on bread over here. I don't eat the stuff any more but from what I remember it tasted basically quite nice.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I don't eat anything you hipster vegans eat.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

pate is made from animals, klainad

it's literally a meat paste
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal at #33649404

sounds gross
words cannot describe the amount of disappoint i am right now

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Good pate goes on top of a fillet steak after turning, with a mushroom and madeira sauce.

Hmm ours is made a little differently than yours it seems, I doubt it would work in that way. I'd love to try it tho

Earlier I ate salmon pate on some bread, it was great.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by ErikLensherr

Ah so it's meat some nice person's already chewed up for you.

looks like canned dog food

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
actually thinking on it, its almost like meat humous

not such a great advertisement, eh
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Hmm ours is made a little differently than yours it seems, I doubt it would work in that way. I'd love to try it tho

Earlier I ate salmon pate on some bread, it was great.

just say you had a salmon sandwich you pretentious knob
Nah, pate is what my grandparents ate and can be found in every single grocery store in the country. Salmon sandwich just sounds... American.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
In Poland, pasztet is made from poultry, fish, venison, ham, or pork with eggs, flour, bread crumbs, and a varied range of additions, such as pepper, tomato sauce, mushrooms, spices, vegetables, ginger, nutmeg, cheese, or sugar. A local form of pasztet is pasztecik szczeciński, a deep-fried yeast dough stuffed with meat or vegetarian filling, typical fast food dish of the city of Szczecin.

In Russia and Ukraine, the dish is mostly prepared with beef, goose or chicken liver[2] and thus is commonly known as печёночный паштет (Russian, pechyonochniy pashtet), however other meats also can be used. Unlike the Western European method the liver is first cooked (boiled or fried) and mixed with butter and/or fat and seasoning, such as fresh or fried onion, carrots, spices and herbs. It can be further cooked (usually baked), but most often is used without any other preparation. The pâté is served on bread, often with dill or other fresh herbs. In the former Yugoslavia, pašteta or паштета (a thinly pureed pâté is a very popular bread spread usually made from chicken, beef, turkey or less commonly tuna or salmon. In Vietnam, pâté (gan xay) is commonly used on bánh mì baguette type sandwiches.[3] Pâté of this type is more commonly made from liver.

Great, now I regret not going to Poland even more.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Room temp. Actually I would prefer cold but I have sensitive teeth so room temp is generally better for me when it comes to food.
cat
Quote by Banjocal

i ain't no booji fuck, that's how.

well, i know what it is, but fuck that "cultured" garbage food.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Nah, pate is what my grandparents ate and can be found in every single grocery store in the country. Salmon sandwich just sounds... American.

you dont know shit about salmon idiot commie, smoke that shit you fuck
Quote by JamSessionFreak

we call it lox. kind of a Jewey thing. USA #1. smd.

and i love it.

thin layer of salmon, cream cheese, tomato, lettuce, red onion on rye bread.

fuck, i might have to drive to princeton today and get one. don't even care that it's an $8 sandwich.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Pate at any temperature can fuck off
If I was force fed it for some reason I'd rather it was cold though
I have nothing important to say
i prefer not eating pate
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Wheres the option for "What the hell is pâté?"
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do