HOW WILL HUMANS LOOK IN 1,000 YEARS?
- We’ll have darker skin due to global warming
- Nanobots will be integrated into our bodies
- We’ll be taller and thinner as a result of climate change
- Our eyes may turn red from genetic mutations
- We could have superhuman abilities, also from genetic mutations
- We’ll generally be smarter, stronger and better looking
-small penis, bigger stomach

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3285381/What-humans-look-like-1-000-years-Video-suggests-develop-RED-eyes-darker-skin-better-looking.html#ixzz3pPGZWZXx

call bullchit honestly, i could see that change happening in maybe a few hundred thousand years, but still...

what do you think pit?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
The ultimate destiny of the human race is to look like bad photoshops
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by sashki
Why's it gotta be white people? #RacistFuture

Evolution chooses the best genes
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by sashki
Why's it gotta be white people? #RacistFuture

Quote by eGraham
Evolution chooses the best genes

Damn this thread got racist QUICK
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Quote by k.lainad at #33649468
-small penis

They can laugh, but eGraham's been ahead of the curve this whole time
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I don't want to get my authoritarian on but can we make posting Daily Mail links a bannable offense?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
So 1,000 we start looking like anime characters? That's disgusting.
The normal eyed girl's pretty cute though.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Cardbored
So 1,000 we start looking like anime characters? That's disgusting.
The normal eyed girl's pretty cute though.

Disney characters
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

HOW WILL HUMANS LOOK IN 1,000 YEARS?

Oh thank god.

I am the future. Embrace me motherfuckers.
we'll either be extinct or some form of digital consciousness
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by k.lainad

His fatal flaw is his inability to play a tapping lick, upside down, with his penis.
Quote by BladeSlinger
we'll either be extinct or some form of digital consciousness

/thread
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by Daily Mail
HUMANS WILL COMPETE WITH DROIDS FOR JOBS BY 2014, STUDY CLAIMS

The whole article is just drivel.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
That girl from the future looks like my cousin if she didn't have all that blush on.

I think everyone will be taller just based on the size of kids these days
cat
idc because i'll be dead long before then anyway.

half wish i was dead right now because people are dumb enough to write up shit like this.

^really? most kids i see here in their mid to late teens are a whole foot shorter than me.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Oct 23, 2015,
Quote by JackSaints
It's from the Daily Mail, so it's bullshit.

"In 1000 years, you'll be lowering the value of your own home, and costing the NHS millions treating your cancAIDSbola, as well as stealing your own job and education opportunities".
Quote by theclassicrock
Please do explain, since i'm pretty sure higher temperatures do indeed lead to darker skin.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
^really? most kids i see here in their mid to late teens are a whole foot shorter than me.
Must just be the place you live, since humanity has been steadily getting taller for around a thousand years. The average height of a man in the year 1000 was around 155cm/5 feet, and the women were even smaller
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
high temperature ≠ UVR
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
People watch so much anime they eventually turn into anime
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
kawaii eyes and alien forehead future looks grim
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by WaterGod
Evolution doesn't work that fast you fuck!

but fo real, human evolution could include our technological advancement, which does advance that quickly.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Irondevil
Please do explain, since i'm pretty sure higher temperatures do indeed lead to darker skin.

In the past people probably died of skin cancer more often so people were darker skin were left in the sunny areas. Now we have sunscreen and cancer treatment and early detection and awareness so less people die from it so you don't necessarily have to move out of a sunny place if you don't have melanin. And vice versa for melanin rich people who live in a non sunny place and are deficient in vit. d - now we know more about our dietary requirements and we have supplements

#badscience
cat
I'm still waiting for the day they create something that will make you live longer.

Even if they don't do that, science says that our newest generation's life spans are supposed to last up to 150 years now.
Quote by grouchpunk08
I'm still waiting for the day they create something that will make you live longer.

I think that's called medicine.
Free Ali
Mila Kunis is Ukrainian but she's tan af. I bet she's like a Gypsy.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Mila Kunis is Ukrainian but she's tan af. I bet she's like a Gypsy.

Sells clothes pegs/steals babies?
Quote by grouchpunk08

Even if they don't do that, science says that our newest generation's life spans are supposed to last up to 150 years now.

Mate read the bible. People used to live for close on 1000 years in genesis. So it just proves that technology has nothing on God.
TS, thanks for reminding me how horrifically terrible the daily mail is. Their article is that we'll be tan Disney characters? Jesus christ. Who edits this shit?
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Idk, 1000 years ago everyone was short and stupid, and I think blue eyes were a lot less prevalent. But look at us now.

I think blue eyes will become a majority with surgery making it available and designer babies.

Just saying maybe in 1000 years the average height will be a few inches higher. Yippee.
Last edited by stratkat at Oct 24, 2015,
If I have to choose between a world filled with anime versions of Jersey Shore and going extinct I'd honestly rather we start a global nuke development program right now.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by stratkat
Idk, 1000 years ago everyone was short and stupid, and I think blue eyes were a lot less prevalent. But look at us now.

I think blue eyes will become a majority with surgery making it available and designer babies.

Just saying maybe in 1000 years the average height will be a few inches higher. Yippee.

So basically what you're saying is that the Nazis, in particular Mengele, were onto something?
Quote by DardySon
So basically what you're saying is that the Nazis, in particular Mengele, were onto something?

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Page 1 of 2