We were making love on a hot summer night with a window open in a trailer court. Just after we reached the height of passion the next-door neighbor set off a bottle rocket.

So it was like:ahah ahh ohh ................. whistle pop.

The same neighbor had a pit bull and was an everyday occurrence to see it wondering in our yard. I went over to him and told him I had a bow and arrow and the next time I saw the dog in our yard,,,,,,, never saw the dog in our yard again.

He said it was a good dog and would not bite. I said I know but when I see a animal in our yard could kill us I'm going to shoot it.

I was at the grocery store recently ,little neighborhood convenience store ran by an Indian guy who is so unfriendly it's like he hates you. There was a guy sitting on the filthy sidewalk outside the store. He had with him and absolutely massive pitbull I mean the head on it was as big as a volleyball, really. I had my dog with me. I usually tie my dog up outside. This time I was walking into the store with my dog. The owner of the pitbull on steroids said he wouldn't bite. I said I know, he's just a friendly little puppy dog, I've heard that before.
People don't get pit bulls because they want a cute little Chihuahua. They get pit bulls because they want them.

After the pitbull incident with my next-door neighbor I was driving my brand-new, to me anyway, Chevy S 10 extended length with a camper roof. I was getting pizza and I pulled out onto the busy road. I was not used to driving that truck and it has a huge blind spot and I completely cut somebody off....... guess who it was?,. The pitbull neighbor!!
Think he hated my guts? He came over after the incident and shot his mouth off and I knew better than the try and say anything.
Last edited by yope at Oct 24, 2015,
Man, that's a story. I do agree with being careful around pit bulls.

Pit bulls do bite hard and that can get annoying.

It crazy when you see same person you deal with before in different situation or place.

Speak of the devil.
Lovemaking Bottle Rocket would be a great band name
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Lovemaking Bottle Rocket would be a great band name

it was a better statement about our sex life, not a magnificent sky rocket lighting up the sky with a thunderous crash, just a little whistle and snap sound. It was a brilliant sarcastic comment really.
Quote by grouchpunk08
Man, that's a story. I do agree with being careful around pit bulls.

Pit bulls do bite hard and that can get annoying.

It crazy when you see same person you deal with before in different situation or place.

Speak of the devil.

yes and yes
Quote by yope
it was a better statement about our sex life, not a magnificent sky rocket lighting up the sky with a thunderous crash, just a little whistle and snap sound. It was a brilliant sarcastic comment really.

I think you're having sex wrong
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass