I looked out my window and seen two old people hobbling through my yard. I thought that's funny we don't usually get trespassers here in this land of waiting around to die, then I saw where they were taking the shortcut to. There was coal black smoke and lots of it. A trailer was engulfed in flames it was an inferno. Some of the aluminum shell melted. The trailer next door suffered some damage.

This is what I was told: they were feeding electricity to a neighbor whose electricity had been shut off with an extension cord! An extension cord!! Free bird it was free bird land.

They have to allow by law a certain percentage of underage people that is people who are young and stupid as a box of hammers. All young people are stupid stupid stupid.
Last edited by yope at Oct 24, 2015,
That sound like depressing place..

R.I.P trailer.

Crazy how we have all this electricity and people sharing it a lot with each other nowadays.
Quote by yope
that's funny we don't usually get trespassers here in this land of waiting around to die

A box of hammers is actually quite smart, you never know when you'll need a hammer, or several.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Buy Real/Fake Passports, Driving license, ID cards, visas, Counterfeit Money, Permits, Certificates,etc...

All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our falsified documents. We are the best producer of quality documents. With over 4.1

million of out documents circulating over the world.

For more details contact us via email: info.xtremefilesinc@gmail.com.

Our company has years of experience producing passports and other identity documents.
We use high quality equipment and materials to produce counterfeit passports and original passport.

We offer only original high-quality passports, driver's licenses,id card,diploma,social security number,university degrees.we also create account in any

bank of your choice,we sell fake euros and dollars. ID cards, stamps and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil,

Canada, Italia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom. Dubai(the emirates) and many more.

Email us at: info.xtremefilesinc@gmail.com Or Text: +1 (443) 526-1509.