All I know is that I have an Ibanez Gio, and it's pretty bad, not because of the model, but because it's been treated badly. Just curious as to what model it is.
What does the model number on the back of the headstock say?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What does the model number on the back of the headstock say?

N427, new to this stuff, only been playing for 2 years, thanks!
That number doesn't mean anything about the guitar's model.

We need pics.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Oct 25, 2015,
If you can find anything that looks like a serial number or whatever that makes tracking it down easier. As Alan Santa Claus Rickman said above pics would be helpful but sometimes you have to consider that even Ibanez might not have helpful info online. Guitar companies have a nasty habit of getting rid off/losing data to do with older models. I've already had a nightmare experience trying to figure out what my schecter c1 that matches no other c1 is and most official data for my Washburn x40 has disappeared so yeah.
Last edited by sasquatchjosh96 at Oct 25, 2015,
Quote by sasquatchjosh96
If you can find anything that looks like a serial number or whatever that makes tracking it down easier. As Alan Santa Claus Rickman said above pics would be helpful but sometimes you have to consider that even Ibanez might not have helpful info online. Guitar companies have a nasty habit of gettg rid off/losing data to do with older models. I've already had a nightmare experience trying to figure out what my schecter c1 that matches no other c1 is and most official data for my Washburn x40 has disappeared so yeah.

In this case, Ibanez has a wiki. I don't know how far it is accurate, but sometimes it helps when you want to identify older models.

TS, as it was already mentioned, post some pics and we might be able to help you!