Just got a Zoom G3X, because I'm too poor to buy a ton of pedals and it's a great alternative, really enjoying it. But, if I connect the guitar directly to my amp, there's no delay effect, whereas if I connect the amp to the G3X and the G3X to the guitar, there's a delay effect, even though all 3 switches are off. I'm really new to this thing, and I have no idea why it's doing it. It could possibly be because I put it on some patch, and the G3X has effects you can't tamper with or something, but that'd just be weird.
There are 6 stomps, but only 3 on the display at a time. Use the scroll button to reveal the other stomps and I bet you will see a delay turned on.
If you have a computer as near your gear, download/install the Edit & Share software from Zoom and connect via USB. The control over the G3X will be much better and easier. You can easily add and delete pedals from the patches. You can create a "clean" patch with no pedal effects by deleting them all and renaming the patch.
Quote by fly135
There are 6 stomps, but only 3 on the display at a time. Use the scroll button to reveal the other stomps and I bet you will see a delay turned on.

Alright, thought only 3 could be on at the same time, thanks!
Quote by Marsden
If you have a computer as near your gear, download/install the Edit & Share software from Zoom and connect via USB. The control over the G3X will be much better and easier. You can easily add and delete pedals from the patches. You can create a "clean" patch with no pedal effects by deleting them all and renaming the patch.

I'll think about doing that once I've learned a bit more about it, don't even have that cable yet so I can't do it right now.
Quote by fly135
If TS hasn't downloaded the 2.1 version firmware it will still have just the 3. You need the USB cable + the computer to dl the firmware.

Did you figure it out majskanoner?
Quote by Will Lane
If TS hasn't downloaded the 2.1 version firmware it will still have just the 3. You need the USB cable + the computer to dl the firmware.

Did you figure it out majskanoner?
It's a G3X. IIRC they were released after the upgrade to 6 stomps. So no G3X should be a 3 stomp box.