...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I also saw this yesterday. 360 youtube video... this is some futuristic shit!!!

(you need latest version of chrome or ff, drag cursor across video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLoQrStd4rs

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Oct 24, 2015,
^damn this is awesome. Having interactive movies in the future possibly? Friggin' drooling at the possibilities
Last edited by Fat Lard at Oct 24, 2015,
I think it would be cooler in games. I'd prefer movies to stay fixed / passive... a big part of what makes a great film is its cinematography... ie a cinematographer carefully picking the shot, framing, composition, etc.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Fat Lard
^damn this is awesome. Having interactive movies in the future possibly? Friggin' drooling at the possibilities

as long as boobs are involved
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Go to youtube.

Type in 'do the harlem shake'.

Wait a few seconds and dont do anything.

Enjoy.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american