I was living down here, my father was dying so I drove up there to give him in-home care. He lasted a little over a year. A few years before that I went up there and was with my aunt she died. She had a very small mental capacity. She finished second grade and that was it . So she was like a child in a 70 some-year-old's body. She left behind a doll. When I was up there giving my father in-home care the doll would perk up occasionally perhaps twice a month. It would say "I feel great" a few times and shut up.

She died in a nursing home. I knew she was very sick but I did not vote she was going to die. I thought she was having some kind of attack. She was having trouble breathing making a rasping gasping sound. It stopped and then it started again and then it stopped, for good.
When I went into the nursing home to see her on that day it was broad daylight. When I left it was evening and I went to see my uncle who is in the hospital with pneumonia. When I got there he died also.

I was touching my aunts shoulder when she died and holding my uncle's hand when he died.
That sounds like a really scary doll. You should be careful around it.

Sorry to hear about you family members R.I.P sucks when that happen in life.
I knew she was very sick but I did not vote she was going to die.

I would hope not.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Is your aunt buried nearby? Can you go drop the doll off at her grave? I would get rid of that thing man. Sounds like bad news.

Take it as a blessing that you were with your family members before they died - it's only a reflection that you are a good nephew.
and harry doesn't mind if he doesn't make the scene
And like some days before Halloween, spooky...
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Quote by Xomar
Is your aunt buried nearby? Can you go drop the doll off at her grave? I would get rid of that thing man. Sounds like bad news.

Take it as a blessing that you were with your family members before they died - it's only a reflection that you are a good nephew.

thank you for saying that makes me feel good. I'm not superstitious at all so the doll would not worry me if I had it.

I don't know where the doll is. My mom moved out of that house not long ago. I'm 1300 miles away. My sisters kids came over got anything that was worth any money out of place. There wasn't much there was a really nice ancient big oak ******* table. It was a really nice super old hutch filled with some of my grandmas antique glassware. There was my dad's World War II medals. And an antique sewing machine one of those ones that you pump with your foot. Foot pedal was cast-iron and the thing was made from oak that the sewing machine was bolted onto it looked like the 1800s. There was an antique cash register from way way way back. There's a bunch of gumball machines. And assorted beds furniture etc. they can have it I didn't want it but it won't bother with it anyway. Would've liked to have had my dads medals.
He was in a war zone for all of World War II . The only thing he ever said about it was he was drunk because people were shooting at him. He couldn't stand to watch the movie saving Pvt. Ryan. He was in North Africa Italy and Corsica. I did not know if he made to France or Germany.
I was not with him when he died because we did shifts at his deathbed in the hospital. I was just driving home from my shift when he died.
so spooky
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
This thread is supposed to be about a haunted doll, but TS goes on about the people, who died and stuff... makes me think that maybe TS is the haunted doll writing to us, trying to come off as a human to give us a warning. Everyone who opened this thread will get a visit from the doll during the night.

Anyone has any advice what would be the best course of action if we suddenly start hearing small footsteps in the middle of the night in our room?

Last edited by -Mantra- at Oct 25, 2015,
Quote by GuitarGod_92
lol just started watching a Regular Show episode about an evil doll
More than a coincidence I'd say

that is literally the first thing I thought of when I read the thread title

Goddamn Percy or whatever its name was
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day