9 64%
Voters: 14.
sometimes i need to cross water and i appreciate the means by which i do so
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
tall, dark, mysterious

the kind that make the waves below seem inviting

not to jump in, but to look at
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
excellent choices
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by UltimateGuizar
I love the detail that was put into the stone work.

I didn't notice the bridge
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
shoutout to the humber bridge, longest suspension bridge in the world when it was completed
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Seymour Duncan's
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
a bunch of planks over a small precipice
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
aka the bridges they build a new bridge next to and then you look at the old bridge and think "we used to drive on THAT thing?!"

also lemme complain about french

how do i know if you're telling someone happy birthday or wishing them a happy anniversary without context

i'm gonna go with birthday but french and all languages for that matter should eliminate all ambiguity. we as a society are ready to transition to a complete language composed entirely of formal logical symbols and components

the draw variety because castles

the kind to taribithia are the worst though
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
heh, my friend had to learn how to build those for the (US) marines

they still practice all the time

it's like, the ikea of war

They're a damn good bit of kit. As things stand, a practiced team can use one to bridge a 30 foot gap in under 7 minutes(the manual says 30, but the sappers have been building the things in competition for years, and the record sits a hair over 6 minutes), and it'll pretty much take the weight of anything up to and including a modern MBT.
Quote by theogonia777
the draw variety because castles

the kind to taribithia are the worst though

Feels

Used to love going over Coronado Bridge when I lived in San Diego. Great bridge.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by Jehannum
Dublin?

there be no bridge to dublin... only the rocky road... or maybe fudge ripple
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.