Page 1 of 3

Discuss
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
i like cats
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by behind_you at #33652769
i am so confused

makes u think
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
white people
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
#whitefeminism

let me provide you with another example

the infamous slut walk

liberating privileged college women who want an excuse to walk around in lingerie and still call themselves feminist since 2011. how edgy
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Jessica Valenti is obviously an idiot and needs a good slap round the face.

I'm a seasoned feminist and I know better

More like
I'm a stupid idiot and I don't know better because I'm Jessica Valenti and I'm a stupid idiot

0/10 would not catcall

^ most of those slutwalk girls are ugly as fuck, nobody would catcall them either
are they going around unclothed in a bid to get catcalled so they can feel good and then complain about sexual harassment?
I have nothing important to say
Last edited by JackSaints at Oct 25, 2015,
I call my cat Mr. Fine Kitty.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by vintage x metal
#whitefeminism

the infamous slut walk

liberating privileged college women who want an excuse to walk around in lingerie and still call themselves feminist since 2011. how edgy
they're just mad b/c no one would want to see them naked normally
Quote by WCPhils
they're just mad b/c no one would want to see them naked normally

I mean, it would at least make sense if they were totally naked, or wearing something that people would normally be wearing out but is considered "slutty"

lingerie is practically made for the male gaze. the whole thing seems counterintuitive.

here is an example to help explain what I'm saying:
it would make sense to wear normal but stereotypical middle eastern/desi clothing to an "I Am Not a Terrorist" march. it wouldn't make sense to wear camo like they often are in terrorist videos, have weapons, wear an osama costume, etc.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

i am so mad that those people had to cover their nipples srsly that is the most erotic part ugh. lingerie is such a boner killer nahmean. ugh.

but the nipples...if only...
superman is killing himself tonight
I don't mind some types of catcalling. Its supposed to be like a cultural almost friendly kinda thing and you just respond to whoever it is. I suppose the equivalent would be being physically touchy - both can be called sexual harassment but it might be going a bit far to say that.

Other types are scary and limit my future actions and make me feel disgusting like I wish I didn't have a body so that no one would comment on it and I could just float around like a ghost. It's mostly tone of voice and persistence that turn the first type into the second type for me. Ex: laughingly saying "you should get in my car" then driving off vs. someone actually pulling over and talking to you and insinuating that you are a prostitute

It is always nice to get compliments and it doesn't seem that the second type of catcalling is what Jessica Valenti misses

yeah but I don't get what the purpose of a slutwalk is.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Oct 25, 2015,
But like fuck catcalling for real though. My female coworkers get treated like shit far too often
Quote by Pastafarian96
I'd take the redhead just left of centre.

DAMMIT

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
The one with the neon pink hair looks like she hasn't been exposed to sunlight ever in her life before.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
As a horny man who aims to pork bitches, I have never once catcalled in my life. I am that guy that yells shit at people as I drive by, but it's usually stuff like, "call your mom, she'd love to hear from you!" or "I can see right up them shoooooorts" at old men mowing their lawns. Like, has catcalling ever worked? Has anyone ever screamed out their window at a non-prostitute and had her get in their car of her own free will shortly thereafter?
Quote by vintage x metal
I mean, it would at least make sense if they were totally naked, or wearing something that people would normally be wearing out but is considered "slutty"

lingerie is practically made for the male gaze. the whole thing seems counterintuitive.

You don't get to cherry-pick this particular point and I have a feeling you do.
Quote by FrauVfromPoB
As a horny man who aims to pork bitches, I have never once catcalled in my life. I am that guy that yells shit at people as I drive by, but it's usually stuff like, "call your mom, she'd love to hear from you!" or "I can see right up them shoooooorts" at old men mowing their lawns. Like, has catcalling ever worked? Has anyone ever screamed out their window at a non-prostitute and had her get in their car of her own free will shortly thereafter?

Quote by FrauVfromPoB
Like, has catcalling ever worked? Has anyone ever screamed out their window at a non-prostitute and had her get in their car of her own free will shortly thereafter?

I mean, this is the real question. I don't bother catcalling because, like, why? What's the point?
Check out my band Disturbed
nice n edgy
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by FrauVfromPoB

This is me. Hi me.

Also, so much misogyny in this thread, jfc.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by ErikLensherr at #33652887
The one with the neon pink hair looks like she hasn't been exposed to sunlight ever in her life before.

She looks like she hasn't ever been exposed to a hair stylist either.
I'm more curious about the "Our culture makes me miss it" part,

How? Like seriously, how?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by StewieSwan
I mean, this is the real question. I don't bother catcalling because, like, why? What's the point?

I always figured catcalling was just done for fun when it's the more benign kind, and as a power trip thing when guys get aggressive about it.

Don't think anyone really expects success
Quote by vintage x metal
#whitefeminism

the infamous slut walk

Notice there are at least 3 guys in that photo. Are they trying and failing to get some of that sandy feminist poon?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Catcalling is pretty disgusting but might I remind you that The Guardian is a centre-right paper with some liberal ideas?

As such, it often gets the same author to run two ideologically opposing articles at once, or within a small space of time. An example of this is the reporting surrounding the election of Corbyn as Labour's leader.

bunch of unprincipled, dishonest journalistic hacks who are all bankrolled by the same folks who run every other news paper. that writer isn't confused or internally unprincipled; she's just a shill

but hey, bar one writer, their arts+culture columns are usually alright
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by SGstriker
This is me. Hi me.

Also, so much misogyny in this thread, jfc.

Im pretty sure every "bad" post in this thread is satire
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by vintage x metal
#whitefeminism

the infamous slut walk

That ginger is a right qt though.

I hope to god she's at least 18 otherwise I'm going on several government watchlists.
Page 1 of 3