Hey guys, I am looking to buy some guitar strings (for both acoustic and electric). I want high quality acoustic strings and electric strings, but the problem is they always come packaged in the same pack which is SUPER ANNOYING and inconvenient when I want to change only one string.

I change all my guitar strings regularly but occasionally an E or B string will break only a week after I put on new string, and I do not want to change the whole set. And if I change just one, I am stuck with a bunch of unlabeled loose strings that will just corrode and I will never use.

Does anyone know where I can get high quality strings that are individually wrapped, one string per package. And also, I would like ones that are not ten times more expensive than regular. I don't want to pay more just for the packaging.

Thanks a lot guys,

The Synthetic Flying Machine
In my experience, guitar stores usually carry individually packaged strings. Otherwise, any string site will too. Strings Direct works if you're UK, no doubt there's plenty of equivalents elsewhere in the world.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by synthflynmachin
Does anyone know where I can get high quality strings that are individually wrapped, one string per package. And also, I would like ones that are not ten times more expensive than regular. I don't want to pay more just for the packaging.

Ever thought of buying some jiffy bags and individually packaging yourself?
I find individual strings aren't economical in the slightest. If one string breaks, the others are usually right behind it. Plus one new string with a bunch of old ones sounds weird. I'd look into exactly why you break strings. Maybe you have some hardware issue that causes it.

As stated above, most guitar shops carry individual strings if you ask.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
i probably have 30 strings in a bag from butchered sets. i don't mind doing that though, i will always have one random gauge.

if you break one gauge string more frequently than others, buy a 5 pack. d'addario makes them reasonable (last time i checked), i have them in .11" in singles.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
actually now that you mention it, the GHS boomers come in individual sleeves. they aren't sealed though, but you could stick them in a ziplock bag.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
D'Addario sells their Regular Light Electric 10-46 strings in specially marked sets packaged with a bonus high E string. Each set is sealed in a plastic bag. The bonus high E string is easy enough to store in a ziplock, if desired. And, D'Addario's strings have color coded ends. I recently bought a box of 10 of these bonus string sets for the same price as a normal box of 10 ten sets (without the Bonus high E string), so the bonus strings were at no cost.
Mustang v2 III/IV●EXP-1●FUSE●REMUDA●Yamaha THR10C
Epi LP Florentine Pro●LP Cstm Pros●LP PlusTop Pro●Sheraton-II Pro
Cstm Strat Vntg Noiseless●Guild D-55
So Creek Cables●BOSS RC-1●RS7500
D'Addario Strings●Vari-Grip●Planet Lock Straps