Page 1 of 2
Anybody here in a fraternity or sorority? Curious to see the pits take on that kinda shit
pinga
Nah
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
The place I went for undergrad didn't have Greek life, but looking back what I was in was pretty much exactly the same thing. It was awesome. I still help them out with event planning occasionally
cat
By the time I transferred to a school that had Greek life I was too old for that shit. But if you're 18-19 tryna make friends it looks fun.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
no

this is looking tremendously one sided
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Hell naw.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
i have 1 brother hence i am in a fraternity
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
wow such a negative outlook on frats

also lol on "im too old for that shit" oh please i joined one when i was a junior already. its never "too late". some of them help you tremendously providing you don't join a fraternity that just aims to get shitfaced and listen to trap on the weekends
pinga
College?
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Not a thing here

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Not a thing here

Same, outside of Oxbridge, anyway.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Nope
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
so is that just like a society?

I'm with the vegetarian one at our university, but mostly because the membership card gets me discounts at various independent restaurants + supermarkets, at Lush etc

considered the politics one but

nah
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Considering fraternities and sororities seem to be a purely American concept I can safely say without a shadow of a doubt that no I haven't been part of one and no I will never be part of one.
they don't exist here but I wouldn't have because I don't need to be told how or when to drink. greek life should die
Quote by genghisgandhi
they don't exist here but I wouldn't have because I don't need to be told how or when to drink. greek life should die

Quote by Diemon Dave
lol@paying for friends

That being said, our building at the apartment complex was about 75% of one frat, so we were quasi-greek at times. Some were really cool and had good convos/hangout times, but most were lame af
No, I would never actually pay to surround myself with assholes when I do it all the time for free.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
At my school they were like $600 per semester.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr

you're taking the piss. I've always though people in frats were pathetic but that really is sad
It varies just like anything but yea you pay dues.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

What do "Frats" actually do?
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by ErikLensherr

fuck

that

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by cliff_em_all

In theory, provide a network.

In actuality, nothing, most of the time. They sometimes have really loud, sweaty parties with mostly drunk guys and low quality beer.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by cliff_em_all

raep.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by cliff_em_all

provide a farm system of freshmen you can rape. charity here and there to stay in the good graces of the community
Quote by genghisgandhi
wait being in a frat costs money?? how much?

It costs money to live anywhere or belong to most clubs. Duh, like I'm not endorsing frats here, but I don't get why the money thing somehow makes them worse. Did you think they let you live there for free?
Quote by JustRooster
Greek life is fucking dumb. I generally stay far away.
right
Quote by seanlang01 at #33653807
It costs money to live anywhere or belong to most clubs. Duh, like I'm not endorsing frats here, but I don't get why the money thing somehow makes them worse. Did you think they let you live there for free?

That's just dues I don't know how much housing costs.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Page 1 of 2