Hello all,

I am considering purchasing this guitar:

http://www.zzounds.com/item--ESPEIIECDB?siid=131898

However, as you can see, on the back of this guitar there is no typical dedicated battery compartment.

I'm assuming the battery must be in the electronics compartment where the pots are, but can someone who has this guitar, or a similar one, confirm this? Some pictures would be great.

I'm worried that if it's in there, then it must have one of those small, thin battery connectors which are usually a huge pain to get the battery off of. I'm concerned that if that is the case, when I am pulling the battery off I might rip the wire off by accident as well. Can someone please advise? Thanks.
Quote by kingneptune117

I'm worried that if it's in there, then it must have one of those small, thin battery connectors which are usually a huge pain to get the battery off of. I'm concerned that if that is the case, when I am pulling the battery off I might rip the wire off.

As opposed to what other style of 9 volt connector?

But yea, pretty sure that battery is near the pots.

its in the electronics route. i don't know what would break.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I don't know what your issue is, but I opened up my E-II M-1.

Ibanez Prestige RG852MPB
Ibanez Prestige RG652KFX
ESP E-II M-1
LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
Line 6 POD HD500X
Deadhorse OD/Boss HM-2
I have a 2010 Eclipse and I have replaced the battery once since I purchased the guitar in February that year. To be fair, I have other guitars that I play more, but that battery connector should be fine for a lifetime. And should it break, it's probably one the easiest part of the guitar to fix...

You worry about the wrong things.
"Your signature can not be longer than 250 characters."

How you know you have too many guitars...

Apparently once also known as PonyFan #834553.
A huge pain to get the battery connector off? Do you have the delicate fingers of a 4 year old girl?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I agree with everybody here, that it's not a big deal, and op is worried about nothing. Still though, if given the option, I prefer a different place and connection style for the battery. Both of my Hellraisers have the little box for the battery, which doesn't require removing screws to get to, and the actual connection is just the little metal contacts that the battery is held against, rather than the piece you have to pry off of the battery itself, with the wire hanging out.
Guitars
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR, C-1 Classic, Hellraiser Hybrid Solo-II, Special Edition E-1FR-S
Orange Rockerverb 50 212
Basses
Yamaha RBX374 and Washburn MB-6
Haha, wow. Every time I post on this forum, I'm reminded of how toxic some of the people on here are.

Thank you to the people who offered constructive comments.
Funny enough, i have never gotten a "toxic" response to any question i ever posed on here. Must be you.

But yes, the battery connector will not be any more fragile than in all the other battery powered guitars.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.