Hello!

I got a Marshall jcm 900 from before and now ive also bought an orange tiny terror. Im only gonna keep one, got any advice on wich of them?

Thanks!
I really like the sound of the tiny terror but it gets pretty distorted on high volume. Tho i dont think it sound as high as the jcm 900. Im so confused haha!
Quote by croby88
Hello!

I got a Marshall jcm 900 from before and now ive also bought an orange tiny terror. Im only gonna keep one, got any advice on wich of them?

Thanks!

Different amps that suit different players at very different price points. Keep the one that suits your playing style the best. Since we don't know what that is our choice would not be very useful to you.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Im not a fan boy of marshall amps but i myslf really enjoy the sound o a marshall hey have so much to offer exspecially the older models! so keep the marshall