Page 1 of 3
Do you hold one solid opinion of someone throughout all threads? Can you argue with one person in a thread and pal around with them in the other? Do you see each thread as a clean slate for each poster, or do you take into account the body of all their posts? What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Only if I have multiple run ins with them do I remember.

Cheesecake
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Oct 26, 2015,
Up to a point. Yes. Both up to a point. I had tiramisu ice cream in Swansea one time and it was amazing.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
I only really remember someone through extensive discourse or if I see someone being extremely incendiary. Even then, I treat their assertions as they are, and only draw on background information/quotes if a person's statement is particularly contentious or hypocritical.

Strawberry.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Sometimes the general impression carries over, but I've no problem acknowledging a good point in one thread and thinking a different one in another is dumber than hammered shit, regardless of my previous interactions with the poster.

Good ideas/arguments/concepts/viewpoints should be acknowledged even when we don't like where they come from.

French Vanilla or Dark Chocolate, usually in a malt.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
If you have a definite opinion of someone based your interactions with them on the internet, then you're a soft little shit.

Peanut butter.
I'm reading these posts as though they are speeches that just end with a fruit

Politicians should do that more probably not, actually. the electorate aren't that bright
ha-haaa
I've called Lyle a piece of shit like a million times but still like him so there's that

Cookies n creme how the fuck has no one said that cmon son
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Sometimes.
Sometimes.
No clean slate.
Stracciatella.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Also Banjocal you're literally the only one that named a fruit flavor so you must have a weirdly broad definition for what constitutes a fruit
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Also Banjocal you're literally the only one that named a fruit flavor so you must have a weirdly broad definition for what constitutes a fruit

shaddup

it's late

ha-haaa
I see the forums as a microcosm. Threads are arbitrary stopping points to see where/what a personality is experiencing. I've been around long enough to feel as if I'm going through a familiar neighborhood. I don't actually view folks with contempt, regardless of the bile I'll spew. If I weren't the local curmudgeon, someone else would be. Folks come and go, but local personalities persist.

Edit: Tiramisu.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Last edited by Zaphikh at Oct 26, 2015,
Quote by Zaphikh
I see the forums as a microcosm. Threads are arbitrary stopping points to see where/what a personality is experiencing. I've been around long enough to feel as if I'm going through a familiar neighborhood. I don't actually view folks with contempt, regardless of the bile I'll spew. If I weren't the local curmudgeon, someone else would be. Folks come and go, but local personalities persist.

Ok but what is your favourite flavour of ice cream?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Ok but what is your favourite flavour of ice cream?

Sour Grapes?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by JustRooster
Do you hold one solid opinion of someone throughout all threads?

Rarely

Can you argue with one person in a thread and pal around with them in the other?

Sometimes

Do you see each thread as a clean slate for each poster, or do you take into account the body of all their posts?

Depends on the topic at hand e.g. feminism

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

Vanilla cause I'm boring.
Rum raisin
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Arby911
Sour Grapes?

Tiramisu goddammit.

Edit: from Publix.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Last edited by Zaphikh at Oct 26, 2015,
Quote by Zaphikh
Tiramisu goddammit.

Hmm, I might have to rethink my answer.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
In the Football Thread it's full out war with a lot of the lads. Then when we run into each other in the other threads we have camaraderie and top banter together.
Hopefully I have made a few more enemies / strengthened their hatred through trashing Mr. Robot in the chat thread.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I don't really hold a grudge against anyone, so I guess each new thread can be considered a new slate, since I don't have any preconceived notions on other users before reading the thread.

Also, Vanilla
Last edited by sashki at Oct 26, 2015,
Quote by Zaphikh
Tiramisu goddammit.

Edit: from Publix.

what you know about that Village Inn key lime
lol yea there's a couple users who are always predictably shit

Ehh melon or coffee or some shit. I tried lots of gelato in Italy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by Arby911
Sour Grapes?

not ice cream but even weirder are these:

I do. I try to recognise the context of the situation before hating or worshipping or whatever, but it definitely adds to my understanding of the person. there've been times where I know people have been pissed at me in one thread and then are joking with me in the next and that's kind of weird to experience. Maybe not, idk.

for the most part i think the people here are legit albeit predictable because we all are
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by JustRooster
Do you hold one solid opinion of someone throughout all threads? Can you argue with one person in a thread and pal around with them in the other? Do you see each thread as a clean slate for each poster, or do you take into account the body of all their posts? What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

sure as long as i respect that person. this is a message board intended to spark conversation. do i expect everyone to agree with me (even though obviously they should ) all the time, no. as long as a poster supports his view intelligently (or at least with a good sense of humour) then it's all good.

favourite ice cream is vanilla. when i went to a class for problem solving one of the things they had us do was to decide which was the best flavor of ice cream. the winner suprisingly to many was indeed vanilla. why you ask, beccause any topping you can think of tastes good with vanilla this isn't always the case with other ice cream flavors (sorry chocolate).
i hold opinions about users. doesn't matter if it's a new thread, if they're a twat, they're still a twat in the next thread

chocolate all the way
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
1) No, I don't. I don't think a person can be one thing all the time. Especially if that thing is good. 2) Sometimes I can, it depends on the content of their post, the context of the thread, and my current mood. People are biased as fuck anyway, why not take advantage of that bias and avoid grudges? 3) No, I don't. I see it within the context of my previous interaction with them. I do not take account of the full body of all their posts, unless they've all leaned in a single direction (those users I never change my opinion of anyway, but they're very rare). 4) Coffee/dark chocolate. You can mix bitter sweets with beer and seem like less of a fuck up.
I love you all all of the time
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I enjoy criticism, well in small doses I suppose.

Coffee ice cream

Edit
I can't hold a grudge against some of your wonderful avatars now.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Last edited by drunkseph at Oct 26, 2015,
I love pistachio ice cream, vanilla is a standby, but probably mint chip.

Every thread is a clean slate but I still secretly judge all of you.
Page 1 of 3