Hi all,

Yesterday I traded my Epi Strat for an Aria Pro II. It's a little more beat up than I like, but I will sort out those dings. It plays fairly well, and sound far better than the Epi Strat.

It's MiK. I think it's a PE-DLX but I'm not sure. The seller said it was 1991, but the serial is S701xxxx (S+seven numbers). So I'm thinking 87 or 97 Can the Aria experts chime in here? Any other info would be appreciated as well. See the pics below.

Also, the neck pup is a bit muddy even with the tone at 10. Is there anything i can do other than a pup swap to brighten it?

Thanks in advance!
Attachments:
Aria1 500.jpg
aria2 500.jpg
aria3 500.jpg
Aria4 500.jpg
aria5 500.jpg
--- Joe ---
77 Bradley LPC || 07 PRS CE22 || 11 PRS MC58 Artist || 95/02 Fender Strat || 99 Gibson LP DC Std Lite
06 Ovation Elite-T || 12 Martin GPCPA4
Boss GT100 || Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 || Peavey Bandit 75 || Roland JC77
^+1
Great guitars. Much overlooked. Give me a PE over an Epi any day of the week.
My gastronomic rapacity knows no satiety.
Quote by kentuckyklira
If it´s MiK then it´s probably a 97 model. In 87 it would have been MiJ.

If I recall, Aria moved manufacturing to Korea in 1987, so it slightly possible.
--- Joe ---
77 Bradley LPC || 07 PRS CE22 || 11 PRS MC58 Artist || 95/02 Fender Strat || 99 Gibson LP DC Std Lite
Nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
HNGD!

Back in the mid 80's I purchased a new MIJ Aria Pro II ZZ Deluxe (explorer shape) it was a great guitar after a pickup upgrade, I sold it to help finance a 1990 MIJ Charvel Fusion Custom, which I also later sold , I wish I still had both of them.

The Aria Pro II had great build quality and looked and played great! I had a couple of other Aria Pro's back in the day and liked them as well.

If I only had all of the guitars I sold and swapped way back when!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Evilnine
HNGD!

Back in the mid 80's I purchased a new MIJ Aria Pro II ZZ Deluxe (explorer shape) it was a great guitar after a pickup upgrade, I sold it to help finance a 1990 MIJ Charvel Fusion Custom, which I also later sold , I wish I still had both of them.

The Aria Pro II had great build quality and looked and played great! I had a couple of other Aria Pro's back in the day and liked them as well.

If I only had all of the guitars I sold and swapped way back when!

I have both the ZZ and XX Deluxe. Both guitars will not leave me bofore they close the coffin!

I know how you feel about sold and swapped guitars though. If only my younger self had had the knowledge and restraint my older self has!
Quote by kentuckyklira
I have both the ZZ and XX Deluxe. Both guitars will not leave me bofore they close the coffin!

I know how you feel about sold and swapped guitars though. If only my younger self had had the knowledge and restraint my older self has!

We won't even discuss the guitars is sold last year.
--- Joe ---