Page 1 of 2
Some questions about your pillow habits:

How many pillows do you sleep with?

What kind of pillows do you prefer? (Down, synthetic, memory foam, etc)

How often do you wash your pillow cases?

What is the weirdest thing you have ever used as a pillow in the absence of an actual pillow?

pillow is one of those words that the more you say it/type it the more you start to question its existence.
One pillow. A memory foam one, so it's big and supportive of my necky bits.

When I wash the rest of my bedding- every 10 to 14 days, or just when it stops feeling 'fresh'.

A bunch of folded up tshirts, but my cat and I have a special agreement - he loves my company and attention, and I like to nuzzle/generally cuddle up with him so quite often I just lightly rest my head on him while he's curled up. He doesn't seem to mind. I wouldn't sleep on him, though.

pillow

pillow

pillow

pilau
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Oct 27, 2015,
1 pillow

prefer down but my last goose one got beat up with age and when I got a replacement one, I was kinda broke so had to settle really cheap duck one that was awful (was like it was full of twigs, lol) . ended up getting a bunch of okay synthetic ones to replace that duck one.

these days, I could afford a decent down one but I just cba going to a store just for a pillow or having a huge ass pillow delivered.

gonna replace my mattress at some point so I figure I'll get a down pillow at the same time.

oh and the other questions:

I cycle 3 pillow cases, using one a week (so wash one a week) and I wash the inner pillow case once a month.

and I can sleep fine without a pillow but on the times i've gone to sleep on floors, I've used towels (damp and dry...), bunched up clothes, carpet scraps folded over and a really thick accounting text book.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
There like 4 on my bed

They're just whatever was cheapest when I got new pillows. Down pillow would be very much preferred though

....wash?

Probably just some rolled up hoodies or something. Maybe my dog when I fallen asleep on the couch.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

What is the weirdest thing you have ever used as a pillow in the absence of an actual pillow?

my pillows are cheap so synthetic

Like every 3 weeks

a sex doll's ass
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
nice

Yeah, was an interesting party
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Zero
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Non-existent
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Never
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
N/A

pillow fite me
I sleep with 3 pillows plus 1 stuffed animal. I prefer dense down pillows (ie the super expensive ones) and that is the one I use for my head. My side pillows are synthetic.

I wash my pillow cases with the rest of my bedding so it just depends. I would wash them more often in summer because I sweat but I think it's been 3 weeks now since I washed any of them.

I'm fine sleeping without a pillow if i'm super tired so I guess that's the weirdest.
cat
1 pillow

i wash it when it doesn't feel fresh

i don't know what kind it is so i'm assuming cheap

i've used all kinds of things for a pillow. pants, shirts, clothes in general. paper towel roll
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by sickman411
pillow fite me

let me get my tits
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

I use two pillows. They are your bog-standard pillows.
I change pillowcase every few weeks or so.

Strangest thing I ever used as a pillow was....a pillow. Yep, I went there.
I have nothing important to say
I've got three on my bed. I only actually use one when sleeping. Synthetic, because I'm cheap. They're made by Calvin Klein. They feel nice enough. I wash my pillowcases every couple of weeks, along with my sheets.
have two on my bed
synthetic
i wash my lighter sheets incl pillow cases about once every 2 weeks. my cat tracks litter into the bed and i have a girl over every weekend so i try not to look like i sleep in a shitbox.
You mean like... waifu body pillows?
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
one pillow. down. usually once a week. i used to not use pillows and instead had a folded pillow case because it was a bit more gentle than hardwood. i slept on the floor at that time. i've also used shoes, armrests, my arm, my dog, my backpack
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
i used to take naps in the practice rooms at university using my backpack as a pillow.

sometimes the floor was damp from trombone and sax juice
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
i used to take naps in the practice rooms at university using my backpack as a pillow.

that's nasty
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

When you sleep with a pillow without a night cap on, you're sleeping with every other pillow that pillow has slept with. Use protection.

Quote by Banjocal
One pillow. A memory foam one,

Is that because you forget how to sleep with a normal one?

JK. Memory foam all the way mattress and pillow
Last edited by UltimateGuizar at Oct 28, 2015,
i use 2 pillows

i like the ones filled with cotton

i wash the pillow case about once a month idgaf

i have used a balled up jacket as a pillow before.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by MeGaDeth2314

but that's what the library's for

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
1 memory foam and one normal pillow. I wash my bed sheets and pillow cases every 4 weeks or so.
Quote by GuitarGod_92 at #33656088
why not just wash the whole pillow you fucking greasy scuzlords

Why not just wash the whole mattress while we're at it? And the frame.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
why not just wash the whole pillow you fucking greasy scuzlords

what are you some kind of civilized cunt?

2 Pillows.

Down.

Every few months.

A textbook.
i use two pillow cases as well btw. if i use one the feathers will poke through and it gets itchy and stuff, so the second pillow case stops that.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
down pillows, two for my head and one to snuggle if my husband isn't around

I keep extra clean pillowcases and switch em out once a week or two. need to make a silk one for my hair.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Baby Joel
i use two pillow cases as well btw. if i use one the feathers will poke through and it gets itchy and stuff, so the second pillow case stops that.

I use some inner pillow case that supposedly stops dust mites because otherwise my sinus issues flare up. Seems to help but it's hard to tell the before and after with these things.

I mostly keep using just because it means it's an extra barrier for any sweat or drool from sleeping that might go through the normal pillowcase and stain the pillow. Means I don't have to clean the pillow as much and stains usually require some washing/rinsing that doesn't usually turn out well when it comes to down. Haven't really had reason to clean my pillows often since I started using those inner cases years ago and never get random stains on the actual pillow any more.

also acts as an extra barrier to stop random feather ends poking you since it's quite thick compared to the outer pillow case.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
actually just went and spent a whole bunch on that site for goose feather/down pillows & duvet and some egyptian cotton pillow cases and sheets. almost got a mattress too but they don't have any collection service for old ones and disposing of it myself is a hassle.

will be pretty nice to finally ditch my cheap lumpy synthetic pillow. also that site was doing 20% off everything for some reason today too which was sweet.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Doesn't matter what pillow you have, as long as you flip it to the cool side every now and then.
Awww yeah.

YES
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by UltimateGuizar
Doesn't matter what pillow you have, as long as you flip it to the cool side every now and then.
Awww yeah.

I used to do this every night when I was young, but now I can't even tell the difference. Idk what happened but the bottom of my pillow doesn't get cool anymore
Quote by Jackintehbox
one pillow

the pillow kind

i dunno

i don't sleep where there aren't pillows

I'm totally the same, can't not to add here a response, even if this topic isn't new  I can't sleep without a pillow too and yeah the one is really enough for me  Of course I have more on my bed but they're only for the comfort laying, not the sleep   
And speaking about my favourite type... Well I used for a long time a simple synthetic one, it was rather good but I really didn't like how warm it became during spring/summer  For now I prefer the cooling models similiar to these examples from cozzy, they're more comfortable for me  And yeah, the memory foam type is really cool, this is the one I bought several months ago  

And I usually change my pillow cases once in two weeks, that's enough for me  
The blood in me gives me eyes to see (c) Seigmen
now this is a thread i can relate to

3 pillows

two under my head (they're cheap garbage pillows, so it's practically like one decent pillow)

one between my arms because i sleep on my side and if i don't have that pillow there i wake up with shoulder/back problems
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
One big foam one and a slimmer synthetic one on top

I never liked the spiky feather pillows
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Page 1 of 2