I've been scouring the site for the last 4 years or so for tabs and I finally decided to get an account on here. I really want to discover more on music/guitar related things and learn as much as I can to keep getting better. My main inspiration for playing guitar is some of the solos I've heard from guitarists like David Gilmour, Mark Tremonti, Kirk Hammett, Paul Waggoner, Daron Malakian, and Jimi Hendrix. My all time favorite guitarist is Synyster Gates and Avenged Sevenfold is my favorite band to cover. I'm hoping to start a band with my buddy who drums but we just like to jam. I'm not much of a blogger either but I still enjoy chatting to people
Quote by BrentonStory
I've been scouring the site for the last 4 years or so for tabs and I finally decided to get an account on here. I really want to discover more on music/guitar related things and learn as much as I can to keep getting better. My main inspiration for playing guitar is some of the solos I've heard from guitarists like David Gilmour, Mark Tremonti, Kirk Hammett, Paul Waggoner, Daron Malakian, and Jimi Hendrix. My all time favorite guitarist is Synyster Gates and Avenged Sevenfold is my favorite band to cover. I'm hoping to start a band with my buddy who drums but we just like to jam. I'm not much of a blogger either but I still enjoy chatting to people

Cool, welcome to the site... looks like a diverse list of guitarists to learn from. Good luck.
My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.
Quote by Ikillintel
Cool, welcome to the site... looks like a diverse list of guitarists to learn from. Good luck.

Thanks I appreciate it, good luck to you too.