Page 1 of 2
If it weren't socially unacceptable to wear a mask/costume everyday, I would wear a mask to work, school, in public, etc. 365 days a year. Instead of just on Halloween...once a year is just not enough.
Quote by killaudio666
If it weren't socially unacceptable to wear a mask/costume everyday, I would wear a mask to work, school, in public, etc. 365 days a year. Instead of just on Halloween...once a year is just not enough.

You never heard of cosplay conventions?
you must be really ugly
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Axelfox

Yea never been to one but I've always been interested in going to the NYC Comic con but it gets sold out pretty fast...
Quote by k.lainad
you must be really ugly

Yea but I guess it depends whos looking...but I'm not trying to hide my ugly, I just like masks. For fun...
Quote by killaudio666
Yea but I guess it depends whos looking...but I'm not trying to hide my ugly, I just like masks. For fun...

im with you there

i'd wear my michael myers mask everywhere if i could....

imagine a society where nobody shows their face.

oh wait

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Quote by killaudio666
Lol...How do you hook up with chicks when you can't tell what they look like???

arranged marriage lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Hold hands with male friends.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Hold hands with male friends.

LOL...I don't think that would be socially unacceptable especially nowadays...it'd be just as awkward if it were a female friend wouldn't it?
I saw two guys holding hands at the supermarket the other day...everybody was cool it.
But If I walked in with a dead skin mask...I think they might ask me to leave...
Last edited by killaudio666 at Oct 28, 2015,
I'd drop out of conversations a lot more. Small talk usually disgusts me.

Otherwise... eh, not much. More open romantic behaviour with exes (who were uncomfortable holding hands in public what with living in the most conservative part of the country), drinking openly whenever I felt like it, etc.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
touch girls' butts

touch MeGaDeth2314's butt
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Probably turn down every fist bump or the stupid handshake thing people do in college.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Banjocal

This X1,000,000,000,0,00,0000,000
Quote by Banjocal

"Hey man, I'm no good at small talk and you're kind of boring me. I only said hi because it's polite but we're pretty much wasting time and oxygen doing this so seeya at work tomorrow"
"Oh yeah, cool, no problem. By the way you're fired "
Last edited by RAB11 at Oct 28, 2015,
Not wear pants, I'd just by boxers a size larger and let them do their thing
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
Attack / hurt people that deserve it / I don't like / annoy me.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by killaudio666

I don't know how many people in Japan do this, but I know awhile back they set up days where everyone was supposed to go to work wearing a mask. I think it's a monthly thing. The whole idea is that it's supposed to be ONE day once in awhile where there is no pressure to keep a smile on your face when you don't want to. They have problems with people working too much and getting really stressed out over there.
Quote by Jesus
Gaza Strip- home. At least it was before I fucked ereythang up...
Scratch my balls in public
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Push people over whenever they got in the way. Too many people walk about all over the place or stop in the middle of the street.
I have nothing important to say
Be a butt pirate.

And slay my sworn enemies.
Quote by killaudio666

Quote by Axelfox

Spoken from the horse's mouth.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Oct 28, 2015,
Quote by Banjocal

Holy crap yes. I'd just be like "I don't wish to continue this conversation anymore" and walk away all the damn time.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Holy crap yes. I'd just be like "I don't wish to continue this conversation anymore" and walk away all the damn time.

I used to do this and everyone called me a ghost
Drape myself in velvet.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Quote by Pastafarian96
killing people that irritate me.

Quote by RCA1186
Drape myself in velvet.

I'm now certain that the Pit is full of psychopaths.
Quote by killaudio666 at #33656098
LOL...I don't think that would be socially unacceptable especially nowadays...it'd be just as awkward if it were a female friend wouldn't it?
I saw two guys holding hands at the supermarket the other day...everybody was cool it.
But If I walked in with a dead skin mask...I think they might ask me to leave...

But I don't want people to think we're a couple, just two buddies holding hands nothing gay about that.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I would crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentation of their women.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Meh, I generally do what I wanna do, so society's view on things doesn't really lay my path. I mean, I don't kill people or do things that are morally objectable. But, I drink in public (a lot...a little too much, maybe), drink before/during work (not usually to get drunk; just to take the edge off), do drugs in public places (public restrooms ftw), so on and so forth.

The only thing I know for a fact I would do if it were labeled as socially acceptable is partake in vigilante justice. Pretty much, I'll be the bullet that works its way through the heads of child molesters, rapists, thieves, murderers, or anyone who doesn't deserve life.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I would crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentation of their women.

Yeah, that works.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Jekkyl
Meh, I generally do what I wanna do, so society's view on things doesn't really lay my path. I mean, I don't kill people or do things that are morally objectable. But, I drink in public (a lot...a little too much, maybe), drink before/during work (not usually to get drunk; just to take the edge off), do drugs in public places (public restrooms ftw), so on and so forth.

The only thing I know for a fact I would do if it were labeled as socially acceptable is partake in vigilante justice. Pretty much, I'll be the bullet that works its way through the heads of child molesters, rapists, thieves, murderers, or anyone who doesn't deserve life.

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

Hey man, that's incredibly inaccurate. That guy's OBVIOUSLY straightXedge. My edge is about as straight as your tight-ass vagina.

Also, I never claim to be hardcore, or any type of core. I just feel as though most rules and laws are morally objectifiable, so I choose to stick to my own moral code. No need to call names or make fun, Brohemian rhapsody.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
Page 1 of 2