Page 1 of 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8aGBLyIAas

"for being disruptive"

lmao

and she was black, so that helps too.

U.S needs to retrain their police.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Why does skin color have to be brought into this?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
Why does skin color have to be brought into this?

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

mhmmmm
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by GuitarGod_92
All cops deserve to die for real Ice-T where you at

playing a cop on a TV show for middle aged white women
Why does a police officer have to patrol a school is the question I would be asking.
Quote by JackalUK at #33656230
Why does a police officer have to patrol a school is the question I would be asking.

It's safer than giving all the teachers guns
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by JackalUK at #33656230

Pretty much what I was thinking
Can't the teacher just tell the pupil to get out?
I have nothing important to say
Sure she might seem like she's just a high school teenager, but what the libtard media won't show you is how she interrupted the teacher during the lecture. It's statistically more likely for a black person to carry an illegal firearm. My friend is a cop, and I'd hate to see him hurt.

Self-defense.
Almost 99% sure that's over the top but the problem is these videos never show what happens before that see we don't see what makes an officer snap like that. Not victim blaming, just looking for context, because young people are little shits.
Quote by RAB11
Almost 99% sure that's over the top but the problem is these videos never show what happens before that see we don't see what makes an officer snap like that. Not victim blaming, just looking for context, because young people are little shits.

And little shits need to be abused physically.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
apparently she had a cell phone out and the teacher told her to put it away and she didn't so then the cop came in and grabbed her hand or something without warning and she went 'woah' and then he threw her across the room
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by RAB11

Yeah, I mean, most of the other people's reactions are that of "Oh this is happening?" kind of making it seem like she might be the sort of person that does this shit all the time.

Still way over the top.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I think no one should form an opinion on this until there's conclusive evidence of brutality. How do we know this girl wasn't asked to head to the principal's office before the cop showed up? She was given a very specific command — put away your phone — and she didn't obey it. Clearly this girl doesn't care how her teachers feel. How do we know she wasn't carrying a gun or other weapon?

One news source found her Facebook feed, in one of her posts she bragged about getting high and listening to music. This WOMAN as in clearly not a teenager is a thug. How do we know she's not in a gang? Oh that's right the libtard media won't investigate HER but they'll talk shit about the COP?

That could've ended very differently. Several of her classmates could've ended up injured or dead. What if the officer got hurt? What then?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Sure she might seem like she's just a high school teenager, but what the libtard media won't show you is how she interrupted the teacher during the lecture. It's statistically more likely for a black person to carry an illegal firearm. My friend is a cop, and I'd hate to see him hurt.

Self-defense.

Quote by Neo Evil11
And little shits need to be abused physically.

Glad to see the pit has their priorities straight. No one thinks of the cops these days.

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
That could've ended very differently. Several of her classmates could've ended up injured or dead. What if the officer got hurt? What then?

Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
She was told to leave the class and didn't. I think the officer works at the school as security which is pretty common. I'm sure there was definitely something that led to his tipping point, but what the video shows is for sure excessive for a seated, female student.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Quote by Victory2134
Glad to see the pit has their priorities straight. No one thinks of the cops these days.

Yeah. I mean maybe if black people stopped interrupting classes by looking at their phones, we wouldn't need to use brute force against them. A cop sees a black girl — again statistically more likely to carry illegal weapons — and they're not gonna fear for their lives?
Quote by RCA1186
She was told to leave the class and didn't. I think the officer works at the school as security which is pretty common. I'm sure there was definitely something that led to his tipping point, but what the video shows is for sure excessive for a seated, female student.

Is it normal in the USA that students can be physically forced to comply?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11

Yes. If you've been asked to leave repeatedly and won't, how else would you handle it?

I've heard several different accounts of this particular story so I'm reserving judgement.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
This situation is a metaphor for being stubborn about government aid in the current market. Considering a quick google shows that Spring Valley HS is across the street from a wal-mart, many of these students may have learned something.

/badjokeattempt
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at Oct 28, 2015,
Yanks man.. While your police are busy beating everyone up or killing people or whatever, ours are just indulging in banter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCgpA5AROE4

Old vid, but whatevz
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
I dunno why she couldn't just be left to fiddle with her phone as she likes and fail the class when she doesn't know her stuff. Seems more reasonable.
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
I dunno why she couldn't just be left to fiddle with her phone as she likes and fail the class when she doesn't know her stuff. Seems more reasonable.

Again I can't speak to this particular situation but in the school my son attends phones are not allowed in the classroom. It has also been alleged that she was being disruptive. The right of a student to revel in ignorance doesn't trump the right of the rest of the students to a learning environment as distraction-free as practical.

Yes, the incident was a distraction as well, but we can presume it was a single instance where letting her remain would have been an ongoing distraction, assuming the allegations have merit.

And again, I don't know the whole story here yet, so I'll reserve judgement as to the offending party.

Quote by EyeNon15
Anybody looking after the kid that filmed it? I'm worried about his safety

That's just.....ignorant.
Charles Darwin
Quote by Neo Evil11

Aye the natural solution to a student not complying with directions is to perform the 'death valley driver' through a desk. You obviously don't understand how seriously we take wrestling.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by Arby911
Again I can't speak to this particular situation but in the school my son attends phones are not allowed in the classroom. It has also been alleged that she was being disruptive. The right of a student to revel in ignorance doesn't trump the right of the rest of the students to a learning environment as distraction-free as practical.

Yes, the incident was a distraction as well, but we can presume it was a single instance where letting her remain would have been an ongoing distraction, assuming the allegations have merit.

Ah, that makes sense. I wasn't quite aware of anything about her being distracting or disruptive. That certainly won't do. One issue with the videos I've seen of the incident is that there's little depiction of what happened to prompt the cop to do what he did (i.e., there's not much to show on the video itself how she was being disruptive).
His cqc is sloppy.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
Ah, that makes sense. I wasn't quite aware of anything about her being distracting or disruptive. That certainly won't do. One issue with the videos I've seen of the incident is that there's little depiction of what happened to prompt the cop to do what he did (i.e., there's not much to show on the video itself how she was being disruptive).

I recently read an article that alleged that there was another video that showed her striking the officer before the incident. It also quotes the local Sherrif who said that she was verbally disruptive and the teacher asked her to leave and she refused, so an administrator was called in and asked her to leave and she refused and then the officer was called in and she was asked to leave and she still refused.

According to that account, the video under discussion takes place after all of that.

Time will tell, I expect, but it doesn't appear this is as cut and dried as it may seem on first glance.

Quote by Cardbored
His cqc is sloppy.

He could probably have punched her in the face, knocked her out and removed her with much less drama, but I'm guessing that wouldn't be popular either...
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Oct 28, 2015,
I did notice after a few views how jaded these students looked to the whole situation It really looked like shit like this was not the highlight of their high school days.

Any word on what type of class this was? I have a feeling it may not be a normal class, but more one that's kinda for the dipshits and trouble makers (like in Season 3 of The Wire). If so, this makes a little more sense. Obviously not condoning, you can't just toss a girl around like that from a seated position, no matter how much of a **** she's being
Quote by Arby911

That's just.....ignorant.

Why is it ignorant. You seem perfectly willing to excuse the officers behavior simply because the girl wasn't doing what she was told.
The kid who filmed it exposed it to the entire world, there are no doubt people angry about that.
You are extremely ignorant if you think law enforcement forgets about the people that expose them.
Several kids video taped it from different angles, dummy. You're an ignorant ass to think any department would look to seek revenge on a student or students, much less when they're already under the microscope from an incident. You're a paranoid assclown
Not right now, but say two years when dummies like you forget about this story. Those crooked cops will still remember.
You fucking dummy.

I suppose you think all the kids should have been body slammed by cops, since apparently they were all breaking the rules by having their phones out.
Fucking dummy
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Oct 28, 2015,
Page 1 of 4