Hi everyone!

I just got a Stratocaster with room in the bridge for a humbucker and I have been told to try Bareknuckle.

I have looked at the Holydiver and Nailbomb, but was told that the nailbomb would be to bright in the fender.

I am looking for a nice high output pickup with some good "bite" and aggressiveness, and was told that the Holydiver would perform well in the fender. I was just worried it would not have enough gain or bite? Any thoughts?

Thanks!
email BKP and ask them their suggestions for the type of music you play, the amp you have and they will get back to you very quickly. They will send you a few suggestions of different pickups you can choose from that will get you what you want.

Just remember if you live in the USA BKP are stupid prices
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
^ they're stupid prices in the UK as well, just in the UK a lot of other things are too so it doesn't feel so bad

though there are cheaper options as well for handwound pickups. you don't have to go to bkp prices to get handwound.

i haven't tried the HD but I was under the impression that it was on the warmer side, rather than "bite". But I could well be wrong.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
^ they're stupid prices in the UK as well, just in the UK a lot of other things are too so it doesn't feel so bad

though there are cheaper options as well for handwound pickups. you don't have to go to bkp prices to get handwound.

i haven't tried the HD but I was under the impression that it was on the warmer side, rather than "bite". But I could well be wrong.

Isn't the Holy Diver an improved JB?

dspellman is right, I have the Suhr Aldrich bridge in my G&L ASAT and it is a great pickup and only $100
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Thanks for answers! I did email Bareknuckle and they are the ones who told me that, the ceramic Nailbomb would be much too bright, but the alnice would be ok. I approached and asked about the Holydiver, which they thought would be a good choice for the Fender
Now I do not doubt that answer, I'm sure it is a great pickup and that is my primary choice, but from the few video reviews I could find, the Nailbomb seems like it has a nice gritty attitude which I rather like - I'm just afraid, that it might sound too bright in my Fender as they say at Bareknuckle.

You think I should roll with the Holydiver? And if you know, how do the output compare to the Seymour Duncan Hot Rails? (I have one of those in my other Strat).

Thanks fellas
Quote by Robbgnarly
Isn't the Holy Diver an improved JB?

not sure
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?