So I am stumped...I have gotten a really beat up jim root tele body that came with a bkp aftermath for a decent price. Welllllll this guitar has been an adventure. I sold the aftermath (it wasn't f spaced and didn't have a cover) so i used that money to get a bkp aftermath with a battleworn cover that was f spaced. Then i also purchased a seymour duncan sentient for the neck position at a decent price. The neck I got for this guitar is made of padouk (orange-ish color) with an ebony fret board. The body was originally white but it was really beat up. It got a matte black makeover! Black hipshot locking tuners, black hipshot bridge (which doesn't match the original fender bridge holes fyi) possibly a metal black knob, some black string trees, white dimarzio clip lock strap, and now all i am missing is the pickguard...Which i have NO idea what i want to make it. I thought of maybe white, or Black pearl, or maybe even clear! Possibly a matte black pickguard. Does anyone have any thoughts? I don't want to buy a bunch of pickguards just to decide. What do you think would look good? I'm so stumped on such a little thing. I want this guitar to look METAL. Thank you!
Also, would you recommend drilling holes for the hipshot to fit or getting a direct replacement instead? I already have the hipshot but if a direct replacement would be better I'll go for that. I just didn't know if the extra holes would be bad or not.
If you're asking about an aesthetic choice, I think your best bet would be to upload a photo
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
As far as the bridge goes, will I be ruining any tonal quality by drilling new holes?
Hmm, rusty sheet metal would look pretty sick, after a clear coat that is.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."