31 60%
standing
18 35%
i don't wipe after chitting, because im a caveman
3 6%
Voters: 52.
Page 1 of 2
Well?

Personaly I stand, how can you sit down and wipe your ass? And also if your sitting and wiping your ass how can you check the paper to see if your almost cleaned up without having to worry about hitting the side of the toilet or somewhere and smearing it all over?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

basic motor functions
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
How the fuck do you stand when your wipe your arse your cheeks would clench together and it'd be a mare to get it out
i didn't realise this was a choice people made why would you stand up to wipe your ass does your toilet paper have the stars and stripes on it or something?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
i do a sumo warmup routine with a soft towel. i bin the towel immediately after, so I end up burning through money pretty quickly.
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by EndTheRapture51
How the fuck do you stand when your wipe your arse your cheeks would clench together and it'd be a mare to get it out

You kinda lean forward. It's all in the hips.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
I'm somewhere between standing and sitting, like a lean as mentioned before. I ain't gonna try and stick my hand under my bony arse whilst sitting down. I'd probably end up stabbing it lol.
baby wipes masterrace
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Better question:

Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Trowzaa
baby wipes masterrace

Hells to the fuck YEAH! People who don't have baby wipes in their bathroom have significantly lesser lives.

Quote by ErikLensherr
Better question:

Srsly, over. Under is just way too inconvenient. Further reach, rubbing the paper against the wall when taking a sheet.
Last edited by sasquatchjosh96 at Oct 28, 2015,
Quote by ErikLensherr at #33656863
Better question:

over, like no competition
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

why in hell would you stand up to wipe

that makes no sense whatsoever
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by Trowzaa
baby wipes masterrace

Some significant number of , probably approaching infinity!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Banjocal
why in hell would you stand up to wipe

that makes no sense whatsoever

Hey, some people just want to spread shit all over the place and watch the world burn.
standing to wipe?

is this something that mtgow do?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Handstand wipe
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Neither. I squat.

I don't even understand the bodily mechanics of wiping while sitting anyway.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
how is this genuinely something people differ on what the fuck

I remember we had similar things on whether people scrunch or fold their toilet paper.

(folding is the correct way, scrunching is for wasteful scumbags)
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Trowzaa
over, like no competition

yeah over for sure.

doesn't even need explaining why under sucks.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
I remember we had similar things on whether people scrunch or fold their toilet paper.

(folding is the correct way, scrunching is for wasteful scumbags)

who would scrunch like for real that's a proper caveman thing
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
^

Folding strikes me as putting in too much effort for the task at hand. I mean, you're wiping your ass, not folding laundry
Quote by E7#9
^

Folding strikes me as putting in too much effort for the task at hand. I mean, you're wiping your ass, not folding laundry

scrunching wastes toilet paper.

and putting aside stuff about "the environment" or whatever, constantly buying toilet paper is annoying.

also scrunching has good chance of missing spots/getting it on your hands because you're just rubbing a messy ball back there, unless you make really big balls, which prob make your toilet clog.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by K'Nuckles
Really we should adopt the middle eastern model and use bidets or whatever

for sure that's a luxury shit
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
Quote by K33nbl4d3
for sure that's a luxury shit

I've seen a few muslims just put jugs for water in the toilet instead (public toilets too)

I didn't really know about that until I started working in my current place where there is a lot of muslim workers and kept seeing random jugs sitting next to the toilet in the stalls. figured it was just lazy cleaners.

some point it came up in casual conversation that it was for butt rinsing (some guy was saying he couldn't go mosque because he hadn't washed his junk that day and another guy was like "use the jug then")
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist

some point it came up in casual conversation that it was for butt rinsing (some guy was saying he couldn't go mosque because he hadn't washed his junk that day and another guy was like "use the jug then")

How does that work though? That doesn't strike me as being sanitary

it's on 3 sea shells level mystery to me but I never really cared to find out.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Why the fuck would anyone stand? I've learnt some interesting things about people's toilet habits lately in The Pit.
Free Ali
I start sitting down and work my way up to a half stand position. This really spreads the cheeks for full cleanliness.

I should also add I spread my cheeks wide as possible to allow for a clean-shit.

Good question.
And as a fun tidbit I came across this while pooping. In fact, I haven't even gotten started because I got distracted. Still sitting here. Time to get to business.
Most of the time sitting, but the upstairs bathroom in my house has the toilet really close to the wall so its hard to get my really long arms around to the back, so on occasion, as toilet placement dictates, I have to stand.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
So a number of cultures say "bathroom" when referring to the toilet, even though there's quite often no bath in there. I know it's a polite euphemism but that always struck me as weird. I'm not going to bathe, I'm going to do poos and wees in the toilet.

Anyway, I shit sitting down, and I remain that way until my butthole is clean. If you just lean forward a bit it's quite simple. I stopped wiping standing up when I learned how to use a grown-up toilet.

And as for the Over or Under question, I'm an advocate for Over. But riddle me this: why do they put the pretty coloured embossed patterns (you know, like on luxury 3-ply stuff) on the outside if when you fold it they end up on the inside? That's the best argument I can think of for going Under.
This isn't coincidence
there's no such
thing
i sit, but sometimes I have to stand because my legs have gone numb and i need to move them a bit before sitting back down while i get pins and needles and spaz out for a bit
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I sit and fold
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Page 1 of 2