Page 1 of 3
my parents are cool but yeah we got screwed over
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Baby Boomers are a surprisingly innovative and hardworking indefatigable generation, but yeah, they were probably more bad than good.
here we go

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Basically let's talk about how you secretly resent your parents for making generationally exponential mental illness your sole inheritance.
They lost Vietnam, they have no class and they're losers.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Basically let's talk about how you secretly resent your parents for making generationally exponential mental illness your sole inheritance.

It will only get worse cos when we're in power we're just gonna see it as the norm
ngl as annoying as i find certain individuals the only collective thing baby boomers have done that i consider fuckries is completely failing to address the issue of the environment so we'll all likely die before we get to be as old as they are now

dem type of mandem i don't understand em
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
i got news for you sonny not every baby boomer reaped teh supposed benifits. i'm a baby boomer but came towards the end. i didn't start any wars, benifit from screwing anyone over, do a damn thing to student loans etc. i'm on a computer right now and am every bit as good on it as you. ummm.... we did invent all this stuff for you kids to dick around on so cut us some slack there.

now for a few things i do see about the youth of today (early gen ys excluded for the most part)

you can't stay off your phones long enough to do much actual work. you have a less than stunning work ethic. you can't do simple math without a calculator. if the battery on your phone dies you can't call anyone from another phone cuz you don't actually know anyones number. oh and lests not forget who you cry to when you have finacial issues your parents or grandparents (who suprise suprise are baby boomers).

of course these are generalizatios and not really fair. stupid thread really. GET OFF MY LAWN
Last edited by monwobobbo at Oct 28, 2015,
Quote by monwobobbo
i got news for you sonny not every baby boomer reaped teh supposed benifits. i'm a baby boomer but came towards the end. i didn't start any wars, benifit from screwing anyone over, do a damn thing to student loans etc. i'm on a computer right now and am every bit as good on it as you. ummm.... we did invent all this stuff for you kids to dick around on so cut us some slack there.

now for a few things i do see about the youth of today (early gen ys excluded for the most part)

you can't stay off your phones long enough to do much actual work. you have a less than stunning work ethic. you can't do simple math without a calculator. if the battery on your phone dies you can't call anyone from another phone cuz you don't actually know anyones number. oh and lests not forget who you cry to when you have finacial issues your parents or grandparents (who suprise suprise are baby boomers).

of course these are generalizatios and not really fair. stupied thread really. GET OFF MY LAWN

thats cos u got all the money u fuckers
Quote by monwobobbo
i got news for you sonny

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
Quote by EndTheRapture51
thats cos u got all the money u fuckers

well i must have missed the free hand out cuz i certainly don't have piles of money. i do get to work upwards of 60 hrs a week for what i do have.
Quote by monwobobbo
well i must have missed the free hand out cuz i certainly don't have piles of money. i do get to work upwards of 60 hrs a week for what i do have.

Are you sure you're not Gen X

Gen X are much better
I could rebut literally every single one of those statements and I'm not a baby boomer in millenials' skin or anything creepy like that.

I mean there is lots to discuss but not when you start out like this
cat
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Are you sure you're not Gen X

Gen X are much better

i'm 54 so yeah not a Gen X. better than what? getting reemed by a 18" dildo maybe but not so sure about much else
Rebut one of them let's have a discussion

Quote by monwobobbo
i'm 54 so yeah not a Gen X. better than what? getting reemed by a 18" dildo maybe but not so sure about much else

54 would make you Gen X no? They were 60s-80s gen according to wikipedia. Same age as my parents and they're definitely not Baby Boomers.

You are better than Baby Boomers in terms of progressiveness and open-mindedness and actually living in the real world.
Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at Oct 28, 2015,
Quote by EndTheRapture51

no I'm feeling sorta moodswingy today I will probably just end up crying. maybe someone else would like to discuss it or maybe another time
cat
I am always so interested to hear your opinions on things but you always give a "I disagree but I won't tell you why" such a tease smh
scumbag UG millennials:

does nothing aside from whining

gets bitter when nothing good ever comes their way

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Oct 28, 2015,
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Women are angry because tampons are being taxed and they shouldn't be because it's unsanitary to bleed all over yourself. Tampons probably shouldn't be taxed. A lot of things shouldn't be taxed. Name one thing that should and shouldn't be taxed and discuss.

Tax: Salt
Do not tax: Shoes

This thread owes the government money
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I am always so interested to hear your opinions on things but you always give a "I disagree but I won't tell you why" such a tease smh

well not always but yeah I'm just super tired and I want people to agree with me instantly ok
cat
I live in Canada so school is affordable. Housing prices wouldn't be so bad but we let the Chinese come and destroy our real estate market in the desirable cities so now there's no hope of anyone in Vancouver or Toronto ever owning a house anywhere close to the city. Calgary is pretty much in the same boat but not as bad cause it's not as big. WGAF about Montreal or Ottawa.

My province is destroying itself through mass idiocy and obsession with low taxes. Fools think the province will always be able to pay the bills with oil royalties, so right now we're running a mass deficit #obama #wynne
Mostly a Gen-X and Boomer thing.

Milennials are whiney fucks though so I don't think we have much room to complain. The instant gratification is definitely a trait learned from our parents though, no question about that. The boomer's are the ones that started living off of credit, they just taught their kids how to be idiots as well.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

54 would make you Gen X no? They were 60s-80s gen according to wikipedia. Same age as my parents and they're definitely not Baby Boomers.

You are better than Baby Boomers in terms of progressiveness and open-mindedness and actually living in the real world.

baby boom ended in 1964 i was born in 61 so yes baby boomer. as i said at the end.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

No. Baby boomers were born through 1964 so anyone currently 51 or older "qualifies". (Like me, although I was pretty much at the very tail end, being born in September of '64.)
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Stop driving. You kill so many people every year, yet you get a slap on the wrist because the judge grew up with you.

Retire already. I don't care if you didn't save any money. It's not my fault you paid your debts using credit cards.

War and depression existed way before you did. You are not the only generation who has survived through it. Fuck off with that shit.

I don't care what you did at my age. Shut up and just die already.

Thanks for being racist, homophobic, closed-minded, destroying the environment, obliterating our manufacturing industry, and leaving us with your debt.

Columbo sucks.
Quote by ErikLensherr
They lost Vietnam, they have no class and they're losers.

yep

EDIT:
Quote by HudsonHopes
Thanks for being racist, homophobic, closed-minded, destroying the environment, obliterating our manufacturing industry, and leaving us with your debt.

very much this

Columbo sucks.

lol
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Oct 28, 2015,
Ha Ha kids. keep at it. You'll eventually figure it out. Then again maybe not. The propaganda machine is way too powerful you will continue to scapegoat the wrong people. Thats just how they like it. If you think its rough now, Ha, trust me you havent seen anything yet. Gonna be a hell of wild ride. Hope everyone out there is well armed!! Oh right, thats the problem! Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!
Quote by HudsonHopes
Stop driving. You kill so many people every year, yet you get a slap on the wrist because the judge grew up with you.

Retire already. I don't care if you didn't save any money. It's not my fault you paid your debts using credit cards.

War and depression existed way before you did. You are not the only generation who has survived through it. Fuck off with that shit.

I don't care what you did at my age. Shut up and just die already.

Columbo sucks.

according to your profile you are a baby boomer. so since you're older feel free to retire and die. be a man lead the way
Quote by pushingthrough
Ha Ha kids. keep at it. You'll eventually figure it out. Then again maybe not. The propaganda machine is way too powerful you will continue to scapegoat the wrong people. Thats just how they like it. If you think its rough now, Ha, trust me you havent seen anything yet. Gonna be a hell of wild ride. Hope everyone out there is well armed!! Oh right, thats the problem! Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

i think this guy's suggesting that the illuminati are in control?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
They write "" as "Ha Ha Ha!!!". They double post. They use the phrase "propaganda machine" to vaguely refer to... I think it's media outlets? Might be the rest home TV.
Columbo does not suck
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by monwobobbo
according to your profile you are a baby boomer. so since you're older feel free to retire and die. be a man lead the way

I lied in my profile, just like the way you lie to everyone when you talk about the good ole days.
never was big on columbo, although thats a little too old for me. Re-runs by the time I was around. His lazy eye drove me nuts.
Page 1 of 3