11 48%
Voters: 23.
Page 1 of 2
the other definitive test
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
they are jealous of all the care free fun young people are having since we are in the midst of an existential crisis
Quote by Pastafarian96
because everyone is a dickhead

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
Quote by Pastafarian96
because everyone is a dickhead

This.
And because "old people" have had to deal with far more many dickheads than the "young people".
Its why I have the "I don't give a fuck anymore" or "I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks" attitude these days.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Oct 29, 2015,
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by CodeMonk
This.
And because "old people" have had to deal with far more many dickheads than the "young people".
Its why I have the "I don't give a fuck anymore" or "I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks" attitude these days.

Those of us who can see the impending doom have either gone crazy or just accepted it.
Old people are stuck in the past. They can't handle change and are incapable of adapting to the times so they get angry.
I have nothing important to say
I would think being closer to death and having physical ailments would play some part to say the least.
Just haven't figured it out yet.

Anger adversely affects our relationships, job, health, and eats into our joy. All the while it is a complete waste of time and energy because it accomplishes nothing. Anger is like drinking poison and wishing the other person would die. There are much better ways to go through life than being filled with anger.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Last edited by Cajundaddy at Oct 29, 2015,
Quote by Cajundaddy
Just haven't figured it out yet.

Anger adversely affects our relationships, job, health, and eats into our joy. All the while it accomplishes nothing. Anger is like drinking poison and wishing the other person would die. There are much better ways to go through life than being filled with anger.

As another one of those old people, I find myself amused by the antics of others far more often than angry at them.

Too many people, old and young, thinking they've invented something new in human interaction and/or experience. It's fun to watch though...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Is this some kind of joke?

I can refer you right now to countless blogs authored by young people.

Angry as fuk about nothing.
Like because somebody made a movie so bad they had to write an essay to rant about it.
Quote by EyeNon15
Is this some kind of joke?

I can refer you right now to countless blogs authored by young people.

Angry as fuk about nothing.
Like because somebody made a movie so bad they had to write an essay to rant about it.

See if you weren't one of those angry old people you would have seen that I made a parallel thread about young people are you sure you should be using the internet cuz?

Like for real don't get your blood pressure up over nothing

Also stop stalking young people's blogs that shit's creepy
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Oct 29, 2015,
I saw it, if you really want an answer as to why young people are so angry. It's because every slightly negative thing is brand new to them, so there's no frame of reference.
Quote by EyeNon15
I saw it, if you really want an answer as to why young people are so angry. It's because every slightly negative thing is brand new to them, so there's no frame of reference.

Save it for the other thread smh
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
Quote by EyeNon15
Then don't bring it up on this thread.

fam i'm not the one who started about angry young people because i can't scroll an index page
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
No you are apparently are the one making threads asking why people are so angry and now getting pissy about it.
Quote by EyeNon15
No you are apparently are the one making threads asking why people are so angry and now getting pissy about it.

i'm just sayin is all you wanna get mad about angry young people get mad about it on the angry young people thread it's right there cause right now you man are bare off topic and that's against forum rules
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
Quote by EyeNon15
Looks like you're the one getting angry, I'm just saying stuff.

man i'm not arguing with that i probably should be but i'm a young person so that goes in the angry young people thread do you want that in large print?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
I find it ironic that people are getting angry in this thread. Anyway, you get chill old peeps. It's just the angry ones that stick out. The chill ones just lay back and are content with life. The angry ones are just disapproving of things in general, or just angry people, I guess.

C-C-C-C-COMBOBREAKER!
Quote by Arby911
As another one of those old people, I find myself amused by the antics of others far more often than angry at them.

Too many people, old and young, thinking they've invented something new in human interaction and/or experience. It's fun to watch though...

This is something I've had to keep in check quite often. Literature always reminds me that modern humans didn't invent social/interpersonal interactions, we've just come to understand them using different (and more specific) terms.

On old(er) people: either got their shit together or not. The nots are usually angry about something.
Imminent death.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
I don't know about old people, but I see mostly whinin, cryin, and unfound angst in the pit (aka millennials land)

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
"Unleash the fockin furry"!
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Quote by drunkseph
"Unleash the fockin furry"!

Axel?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
I think it was Malmsteen.
Quote by DQcrewmember

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Maybe the old people are tired of hearing the young-uns whining about how shitty everything is. It is all relative, IMO.

New firefighters don't understand why the old salts are always complaining about the newbs. the old salts are always wondering why the newbs constantly bitch and moan about how the old salts "Don't Know Shit" when the newbs have no experience.

Older people rely more upon their experiences when they are faces with a situation, often they are able to deal with that situation because they have faced it before, while younger people seem to put more stock in information about how to deal with a certain situation, and try to deal with it from that direction.

Problem is that if you don't have the experience, no matter how well you think you are doing you will screw something up because you did not see it coming. The next time you are in the same situation you will have learned from your experience and will take actions that reflect it.

Summation: Old people mad because they have the experience and have already made the same mistakes; they usually know how to do it right. Or better.

Young people mad because they discount experience and put their faith solely upon the education, forgetting that experiences were what shaped that education.

And they don't want to wait for the experience to help them get where they think they should be, they just want to get there because they think they are entitled to be there.

I could be wrong and this only reflects one aspect of the angry old person/ young person.
Us and them?
Quote by DQcrewmember

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
idk some of them are p cool

older academics are usually great
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Its all because of those [insert people you don't like] and their stupid [insert political party or ideology you don't like]
They were always like that, brain damage/changes has caused some personality and/or mood changes, young people fucking suck as a collective body, deal with it, we do, I imagine they're bored out their fucking skulls if they haven't died of drug overdose at that point in their lives, so they're likely sober.

I don't think all old people are mean, not by a long shot, but for some of them it's not even their fault, they've regressed.
Last edited by stratkat at Oct 29, 2015,
Quote by Xiaoxi
I don't know about old people, but I see mostly whinin, cryin, and unfound angst in the pit (aka millennials land)

Post about it in the angry young people thread smdh
Page 1 of 2