Page 1 of 2
Quote by WaterGod

So PDA is an arrestable offense now?

sounds good to me.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Not surprising considering being black is still practically an arrestable offence. Seriously though, cops are assholes too. A lot of people are assholes. They'll just act on discrimination because they can.
That's messed up. If it happened as described, the officer should be fired and he's open for a civil suit.

It's unfortunate (although understandable) that they fought back, as it gives him a legal right to arrest them (You might beat the rap but you won't beat the ride) and a rallying point for bigots.

This, in my opinion, is even more grievous than the cop/student calamity that's been on the news constantly recently, because in this instance the women appear to have done NOTHING wrong to precipitate the actions taken.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by VillainousLatin
Wow, and they weren't even ugly, what's wrong with that cop.

I know right. It would've been fine if they were both butch.
Quote by sasquatchjosh96
Not surprising considering being black is still practically an arrestable offence.

They probably would have been shot if they were black.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777

I'm going to speculate that you've never been to Hawaii?

The cultural dynamic there is different, with non-asian whites being at the bottom of the food chain.

My Father, 2 brothers and 2 sisters lived there for many years (some still do).
Charles Darwin
why would you go to hawaii when you could watch lilo and stitch aka the other good disney movie
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
That's fucked up, but it looks like they're gonna win that lawsuit.

By the way, how does bail work over there? Like they paid 1.3k to be released on a case that was later dismissed, is that money then refunded to them? Are you at all recompensed without filing a lawsuit?

Cuz it's pretty fucked up if you can't afford an attorney to represent you in a civil lawsuit (after having spent a bunch of cash to have a false case dismissed).

Quote by VillainousLatin
Yeah, I mean, who wants to see two butch women making out?

Yeah right, a gay woman's sexuality only matters if you can jerk off to it.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

By the way, how does bail work over there? Like they paid 1.3k to be released on a case that was later dismissed, is that money then refunded to them? Are you at all recompensed without filing a lawsuit?

Cuz it's pretty fucked up if you can't afford an attorney to represent you in a civil lawsuit (after having spent a bunch of cash to have a false case dismissed).

You either post the bond in the full amount with the court or pay a percentage (usually around 10%) to a bail bondsman who posts the full amount on your behalf.

If you post the full bond, you get it back. If you use a bondsman, you do not, the 10% is their profit for taking a chance on you.

You can sue the other party for it of course.
Charles Darwin
yeah i would watch them
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Yes bail is refunded if your case is dismissed. The point of bail is that you are allowing the court to hold onto some of your money until your trial. In exchange you don't have to sit in a jail cell while you wait for your day in court. The only way you forfeit your bail is if attempt to leave the county/state.
Quote by theogonia777

What if they were black and lesbian tho? Arrested then shot or shot then arrested?
Wow their vacation turned to shit just because of some dumbass cop.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
That seems more functional. Is there some sort of rubric for how high/low bail should be set, or is this just up to the judge's discretion?

Over here it's a country full of expats, so bail is almost always travel documents (such as a passport) accompanied by a preset fine in case the bail terms are broken. This seems more reasonable, although "flight risk" in the US could mean intra-national travel so it's not a system that would work there.

EDIT: To explain, I think it's more reasonable cuz it wouldn't exclude people who can't afford bail.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Oct 29, 2015,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
That seems more functional. Is there some sort of rubric for how high/low bail should be set, or is this just up to the judge's discretion?

Over here it's a country full of expats, so bail is almost always travel documents (such as a passport) accompanied by a preset fine in case the bail terms are broken. This seems more reasonable, although "flight risk" in the US could mean intra-national travel so it's not a system that would work there.

There is a maximum bail amount depending on the severity of the offense. For particularly heinous allegations travel documents are also surrendered. There is also the option of no bail for defendants that have extensive resources and may flee regardless of the amount and restrictions (high level drug cartel prosecutions).
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
There is a maximum bail amount depending on the severity of the offense. For particularly heinous allegations travel documents are also surrendered. There is also the option of no bail for defendants that have extensive resources and may flee regardless of the amount and restrictions (high level drug cartel prosecutions).

That's seems sensible. Thanks for the explanation.

Now do I use my newly found knowledge for good, or for evil?
I'm more sympathetic to them because they're attractive.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
this is why america sucks and cant win

we get a good coloured cop here just trying to make the savages of the internet happy by arresting white folks for petty shit like they all want and this poor guy just tryin to do his job here is getting raked over the coals i mean jfc talk about double standards here
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

I appreciate the greater understanding this thread has given me of bail in the US
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Oct 29, 2015,
Food Lion used to be called Food Town

But if you're not from the southeastern USA you probably don't know what Food Lion is
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Oct 29, 2015,
idk we dont know the whole story

maybe they were blocking the sidewalk and smacked the officer across the mouth when he told them to get out of the way or something
ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Oct 29, 2015,
Why would you start getting all romantic in a grocery store?
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Arby911
t's unfortunate (although understandable) that they fought back, as it gives him a legal right to arrest them (You might beat the rap but you won't beat the ride) and a rallying point for bigots.

I understand its assault to kick someone as the kicker is falling down, but not sure it warrants punching the woman in her face to arrest her.
Quote by Fat Lard
I understand its assault to kick someone as the kicker is falling down, but not sure it warrants punching the woman in her face to arrest her.

I didn't say it warranted or justified anything, just that it gave him a reason, which was exactly what he wanted.
Charles Darwin
Damn! The chicks are hot too. You don't see too many real lesbians that are hot

If I were the cop I would have fined them for being so fine mmm mmm

the fine would of course be a $5 voucher for hershey kisses

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Oct 29, 2015,
Quote by Acϵ♠
this is why america sucks and cant win

we get a good coloured cop here just trying to make the savages of the internet happy by arresting white folks for petty shit like they all want and this poor guy just tryin to do his job here is getting raked over the coals i mean jfc talk about double standards here

Get out of here with your strange language Canadian scum!
Quote by JackSaints
Why would you start getting all romantic in a grocery store?

They probably passed the cucumbers and couldn't help themselves.

Pretty shitty though to ruin a couple's vacation just to prove he's an asshole. Point taken buddy, enjoy unemployment. Hope they get vindicated in their lawsuit.
They probably passed the cucumbers and couldn't help themselves.

Maybe the fish aisle.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Quote by Axelfox
One person who lived in New york mentioned the fact that in new york that if they don't like someone,they will tell it to the person,but in hawaii,they said they don't.

Ah, noble dishonesty.
SGT. HARTMAN: Where in hell are you from anyway, Private?
COWBOY: Sir, Texas, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Are you a peter-puffer!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
Quote by WaterGod
Get out of here with your strange language Canadian scum!

dont hate us cuz you anus
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Xiaoxi
Damn! The chicks are hot too. You don't see too many real lesbians that are hot

Speak for yourself

Here most lesbians I meet are mildly attractive at least
Quote by whywefight
Speak for yourself

Here most lesbians I meet are mildly attractive at least

Unfortunately the ones that I recall look more or less like center of this

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 2