Page 1 of 2
For years I tried to make it as a professional song writer but I was heavily criticized for writing songs from a 'male' perspective, and everyone knows that no one gives a fuck what men think. In fact, this was even said to my face. I had to write song from a chicks perspective, in fact everything had to be about the chick. I gave up instead of sell out. I have a bunch of tunes recorded that some of you might appreciate, here are a few (PS, I'm not saying I was very good, but here it is for what it's worth)

https://soundcloud.com/matthewlipscomb
i have come to realize that modern dating in 2015 with the average female has become ridiculous! At times, i will think back to a time where i would have to put up with lying, and no regard for me as a person in the first WEEK of talking to a female and it's just became a cycle of girl after girl who consistently would make it wide known that i am battling for her attention from other dudes. One girl comes to mind who lied to me and told me she would call me back one night, but with later information i found out she was actually on the phone with another dude the whole night afterwards i actually was told by her friend she likes to play her options alot and i honestly couldn't even get mad. The use of apps like tinder and POF don't make this phenomenon any better, and this was just more fuel to the fire that I am glad I am mgtow! Women will use their options and that's their power no matter what you do she can get a man 100x faster than you could even get a prostitute just let that sink in
Quote by tateandlyle
i have come to realize that modern dating in 2015 with the average female has become ridiculous! At times, i will think back to a time where i would have to put up with lying, and no regard for me as a person in the first WEEK of talking to a female and it's just became a cycle of girl after girl who consistently would make it wide known that i am battling for her attention from other dudes. One girl comes to mind who lied to me and told me she would call me back one night, but with later information i found out she was actually on the phone with another dude the whole night afterwards i actually was told by her friend she likes to play her options alot and i honestly couldn't even get mad. The use of apps like tinder and POF don't make this phenomenon any better, and this was just more fuel to the fire that I am glad I am mgtow! Women will use their options and that's their power no matter what you do she can get a man 100x faster than you could even get a prostitute just let that sink in

Keep in mind most of them believe they have nothing going for them except that stinky fish between their legs. if they aren't consciously aware of it, their subconscious mind certainly is. Therefore, the only way they can feel good about themselves is by external attention; the more males they can get to pay attention to and chase after their stink fish, the better. They have no internal self actualization, it all comes externally, and of course that's a transient one. Your a job as a male in the modern world, in my humble opinion, is to turn your masculine energy inward and improve yourself. Become highly skilled, and learn as much as you can. Take serious care of your physical and mental health. Direct your energy to taking care of yourself, good friends, immediate close family and pets only.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
please don't double post

reported
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one

is this real life?

ridiculous oversimplification at best
v
Last edited by Bladez22 at Oct 29, 2015,
please PLEASE read Anatomy of Female Power and The Manipulated Man books. They can be easily found on the internet as PDFs.
I just finished reading them for the 2nd time, and they AGAIN blew my mind out.
Reclaim your power and stop fooling yourself. The only way to live free, independent life is to cut our beliefs that women AREN'T USING US. They think only about themselves. Time for us to do the same!
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

you mean

MGTOW?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Every time when I feel the weight of the hammer of modern feminist society, I come here and after a few minutes - I start to feel at home.
Every time when I realize (again and once again) on how many levels women lie and deceive us and that there isn't anybody around me that I can talk about this who understands
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

8/10. Good delivery but outdated joke.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I don't get who that guy is that you linked though, so i'm revising my score to 7.5/10
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
I don't get who that guy is that you linked though, so i'm revising my score to 7.5/10

this is all word for word from r/mgtow. they're funny people.
it was a direct copy and paste from the subreddit

yeah that^
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Oh. I kind of tune out about anything reddit related
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I am proud mgtow myself, i think we need more mgtow songs moustly songs are "mangina" type.
Quote by Oridjinale
I am proud mgtow myself, i think we need more mgtow songs moustly songs are "mangina" type.

smh i think this wasteman might be for real
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by k.lainad
you mean

MGTOW?

pretty sure he meant Mewtwo
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by tateandlyle
this is all word for word from r/mgtow. they're funny people.

I thought you were being serious lol
I'd like to think I had something to do with this thread, as I unabashedly begin ridiculing mtgow which I recently just learned about thanks to k.lainad

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
lol
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

This one's actually not so off the mark
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
^Men Going Their Own Sassy Way

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Mgtow Is Love

Mgtow Is Life
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Quote by k.lainad
Mgtow Is Life

No, life is life.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Quote by Zaphikh
No, life is life.

ah

but what is life ?

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

ok u win
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

You are an animal. Whether you like it or not. Lets all just admit it, we are fucking animals. So are women. When you start to look at women and other men as animals, all these pretentious illusions we create to make ourselves seem better then we are fade to nothing. Basically everyone is influenced if not ruled entirely by their emotions, aka a girls FEELZ. Well guess what fuckheads, youve got feelz too. You know what your feelz are? Depression. "Oh I can't do it today, its too hard." Self-Pity "OH the world is so unfair, why cant people be nice to me." Demoralization. "I just dont have it in me right now".

These are the feelz of a beta. There are also Alpha Feelz. You have cocky fucking feelz. You are daring and arrogant. You are self assured. You are adventurous. You don't give a fuck because your a tough piece of shit who'll put any little motherfucker in his place if he steps out of line. You're like the 30 lb wolverine who takes on a 600 pound grizzly bear AND WINS because FUCK that bear, he looked at me funny. This is Attitude.

We are animals. You can train a person just like you'd train a dog. Before you can start training your woman, you need significantly more self control and mastery than her otherwise she will not respect you enough to lead her. When she acts out of line, and she will to test you, you quickly, firmly but gently tell her DON'T do that. When she acts how you like you simply give her a little compliment. A "good job baby" will suffice. Dont say it in a sugary tone, remember, youre in control. She doesnt control your emotions, she doesn't have you wrapped around her finger. Overly praising dogs is actually very bad for their training, because they won't want to please you anymore, because it was too easy. If she feels she can control you, shes most likely looking for someone greater than yourself who she CAN respect, if not already fucking them on the side. Beta bucks is controlled, Alpha fucks controls. This shit is so simple to understand. The "hard part" is living it. (Hard is in quotes because stop being a bitch and just do it. Having to live like a beta is MUCH harder than living like an alpha. The only difference is self control and delaying gratification.)

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by k.lainad
ah

but what is life ?

life is life

he just said that

don't you read

ffs smfh
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
You are an animal. Whether you like it or not. Lets all just admit it, we are fucking animals. So are women. When you start to look at women and other men as animals, all these pretentious illusions we create to make ourselves seem better then we are fade to nothing. Basically everyone is influenced if not ruled entirely by their emotions, aka a girls FEELZ. Well guess what fuckheads, youve got feelz too. You know what your feelz are? Depression. "Oh I can't do it today, its too hard." Self-Pity "OH the world is so unfair, why cant people be nice to me." Demoralization. "I just dont have it in me right now".

These are the feelz of a beta. There are also Alpha Feelz. You have cocky fucking feelz. You are daring and arrogant. You are self assured. You are adventurous. You don't give a fuck because your a tough piece of shit who'll put any little motherfucker in his place if he steps out of line. You're like the 30 lb wolverine who takes on a 600 pound grizzly bear AND WINS because FUCK that bear, he looked at me funny. This is Attitude.

We are animals. You can train a person just like you'd train a dog. Before you can start training your woman, you need significantly more self control and mastery than her otherwise she will not respect you enough to lead her. When she acts out of line, and she will to test you, you quickly, firmly but gently tell her DON'T do that. When she acts how you like you simply give her a little compliment. A "good job baby" will suffice. Dont say it in a sugary tone, remember, youre in control. She doesnt control your emotions, she doesn't have you wrapped around her finger. Overly praising dogs is actually very bad for their training, because they won't want to please you anymore, because it was too easy. If she feels she can control you, shes most likely looking for someone greater than yourself who she CAN respect, if not already fucking them on the side. Beta bucks is controlled, Alpha fucks controls. This shit is so simple to understand. The "hard part" is living it. (Hard is in quotes because stop being a bitch and just do it. Having to live like a beta is MUCH harder than living like an alpha. The only difference is self control and delaying gratification.)

After I saw this thread, I thought to myself that I hadn't seen the Red Pill in years. I checked it out, clicked on the first link which was this post, and closed out after the 1st paragraph. What a place for sad, sad men.
Very much agree with OP. We're not the fortunate ones, and girls just want to have fun.
That's all they really want man.
Some fun.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Most of the time the self-styled "wolverine" in this hypothetical scenario ends up dead. This is Reality.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Page 1 of 2