Page 1 of 3
alright, kiddos

story time.

So today at uni. I was waiting for my ride outside of the building. (best friend was going to pick me up)

Just chilling on the bench, texting my best friend, had my longboard next to me (huge campus, get to class easier, k?)

So this pale, blonde chick with a mini-skirt on, nice legs (i was looking at the floor) sits next to me and say's "you waiting for someone?"

I look up and see her face.

HOLY CHIT she looked like a methed-out Lindsay Lohan with zits and scars all over her face. Her nose was all crooked/stained and chit too, eyes dark, sunken in from some type of long-term drug use, and sleep deprivation. Just gross.

You ever seen those "before and after drug user" pics on the internet of pretty chicks? Well this is one of them.

I just bert stared her and looked back down at my phone.

She started asking me questions about my life, why I like longboarding, how far I live from campus, what classes im taking, who I hang out with

(wtf)

I just kept my replies to minimum saying "yeah" or "nah" not looking at her in eyes, was so fking awkward.

She just sat there next to me on the bench for a sold 15 min, occasionally staring back at me.

then the weird bish started inching toward me! she got right next to me, brah!

i was about to get up and skate the hell out of there, but my ride came like the last second i could take that chit (thank tha lord)

she probably wanted my number or some chit, but hell nah, wouldn't smash, 2/10
(1 point for the blonde hair + 1 point for the nice legs)

I should have told her to audition for breaking bad or some chit LOL but nah, im too nice

what would you do in that situation?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by captaincrunk
You are such a colossal asshole dude. You have no evidence that she is a drug user, and even if she was you could at least be polite to people.

this

wtf man?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
miss me with the drug user thing but if someone came up to me like that and started asking questions about my life i would also be uncomfortable and would probably just answer with long delays and pay close attention to my phone or whatever i had handy
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Well, what must you have looked like to make her think she had a chance?

SAAAAAAVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!

But srsly, this person didn't necessarily do meth. Unless you know meth heads and would be able to confidently identify someone as such. In such a situation I'd at least try and make conversation man, come on. Obviously if she asked me out and I wasn't attracted to her that's a bit of an awkward situation but life's awkward. It's not the worst thing in the world someone was interested in you.
Last edited by sasquatchjosh96 at Oct 29, 2015,
Quote by K33nbl4d3
miss me with the drug user thing but if someone came up to me like that and started asking questions about my life i would also be uncomfortable and would probably just answer with long delays and pay close attention to my phone or whatever i had handy

I would be uncomfortable yeah, but I wouldn't be rude about it
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by sasquatchjosh96
Unless you know meth heads and would be able to confidently identify someone as such.

It is pretty easy to spot a tweaker after have personally knowing one or two.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Maybe she was just some ugly girl who was just trying to find anyone

And she chose you cause she figured you couldn't do better.

Also, shit, you can say shit now.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
It's weird, but I used to do this to random people (just go up and start talking to them) so I can't really judge anyone, and I'm not.

But hey, even if she is a disgusting weirdo, she might have just wanted to hear about something normal, I used to make people just tell me about how there day was just to distract me from feeling shitty or nervous.
What you should have done is said "if you want the D, bend over so I can't see your face"
If she agrees she's pretty much marriage material, if she refuses she's obviously high maintenance and not worth even talking to

Seriously though for all you know she could have been the nicest girl in the world to talk to if you hadn't judged her so quickly
I have nothing important to say
Quote by theguitarist

Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
It wouldn't be creepy if she was attractive.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
also even if she was a druggie, who cares, be nice and chat.

I've chatted with loads of people who heavily abused (in clinics and such) and, providing they aren't outright crazy, they are fine and pretty interesting sometimes.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist

Was there ever a time that you couldn't say shit? I don't ever recall that being censored.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by k.lainad

what would you do in that situation?

I would go my own way....away from her

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by theogonia777
Was there ever a time that you couldn't say shit? I don't ever recall that being censored.

this is what I thought

I remember cunt being censored but not cunts
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by captaincrunk
You are such a colossal asshole dude. You have no evidence that she is a drug user, and even if she was you could at least be polite to people.

i gotta agree with this
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
You do realize there is a polite way to decline advances OP

You probably made yourself look awkward as fuck way to go champ
Quote by k.lainad

She started asking me questions about my life, why I like longboarding, how far I live from campus, what classes im taking, who I hang out with

These seem like generally friendly questions imo.
Quote by k.lainad
im too nice

Ha.

I used to get skeptical when total strangers would start a conversation with me in public, but after a few good conversations I've learned to embrace it. It's a good way to get to know the world.

So yeah, you're an asshole, and I feel sorry for that woman.
A guy started to talk to me at the urinals today

He said "how's it going?"

and I just silently nodded

and he said "did it freak you out that I talked to you?"

and I said "little bit"

and he laughed and apologized and we both went on pissing
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

k.lainad as user most likely to top the list of users trying too hard to attract negative attention because any attention is good attention.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by eGraham
A guy started to talk to me at the urinals today

He said "how's it going?"

and I just silently nodded

and he said "did it freak you out that I talked to you?"

and I said "little bit"

and he laughed and apologized and we both went on pissing

you should've said

"how about a sword fight?!"
it's all coming back

because I was still peeing and that would've caused a terrible mess
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

next time you see her invite her to chill and netflix

it's the least you can do

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by eGraham
because I was still peeing and that would've caused a terrible mess

but that's why food fights are so much fun.
it's all coming back

also

a very old prof. walked by us and the meth sloot said "are you a student or a teacher?"

lol wtf

clearly on drugs man
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Quote by Xiaoxi
I would go my own way....away from her

exactly

SHE WAS ON DRUGS

should have taken pics.

and she was getting in my comfort zone!

how does that make me an asshole?

wtf guys
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

You'd be surprised how mental illnesses can affect people. I'm going out on a limb and guess that its down to some sort of lack of social development, not drugs. I've met people like you're describing, and more often than not they've had really shit childhoods, and have been abused/neglected, leading to learning and social impairments. I actually know a girl just like you described, who was sexually abused when she was very young, which is why she was so weird and had a lot of trouble "being normal". Which sounds harsh but there's no nice way of putting it, just a fvcked up situation for everyone really

It may make you uncomfortable, but there's no reason to be as nasty as you're being about it, that's what people here have an issue with. You could've just politely spoken to her, made up some bullshit about needing to call someone quick about getting a ride home, and you know, not be a huge dick about the whole ordeal

and take pictures? really? even if you're joking, come on man
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by Bladez22
You'd be surprised how mental illnesses can affect people. I'm going out on a limb and guess that its down to some sort of lack of social development, not drugs. I've met people like you're describing, and more often than not they've had really shit childhoods, and have been abused/neglected, leading to learning and social impairments. I actually know a girl just like you described, who was sexually abused when she was very young, which is why she was so weird and had a lot of trouble "being normal". Which sounds harsh but there's no nice way of putting it, just a fvcked up situation for everyone really

It may make you uncomfortable, but there's no reason to be as nasty as you're being about it, that's what people here have an issue with. You could've just politely spoken to her, made up some bullshit about needing to call someone quick about getting a ride home, and you know, not be a huge dick about the whole ordeal

and take pictures? really? even if you're joking, come on man

Dude. She was clearly on drugs. She asked a very well known professor if he was student at the uni!

dude is like 60 years old! he just laughed and said "better get done with school quicker than me!"

drugs. drugs. drugs.

maybe she did have shitty childhood. Who knows?!

maybe i could have been a little more polite to her, but again, my i don't need meth sloot in my lap man.

she was getting THAT close
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by Bladez22
You'd be surprised how mental illnesses can affect people.

You could say the same thing about OP

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 3