And I've got it recorded so when I get around to it I will put it on the inter-web and you guys can hear it if you want to give her a lesson.
I played it on my Carvin Stratocaster which I installed the hot rails pickup in, in the bridge position of course. I used the Mesa boogie line out with a very expensive overdrive unit in between the guitar and amp.
I played the bass ,rhythm guitar of course,.. like I always do my own backup man.

I played it like/ you know slash I think. I think he plays a lot like my basic style just an idiot rock blues guy. I like to play pretend jazz guitar sometimes but I'm definitely not a jazz guitar player.
So my left shoulder is little sore from flying around on the fretboard but fingers are okay! Both hands, no damage done!

So best to could expect like when you get old is to keep your old style going. You can't practice for hours on end the tendons and joints simply could not take it.
You can learn to play more tastefully but I did not do this with that I just had a great time. Life is good.
I like to play the guitar a lot. One reason I like to do it is because it makes me really firkin hungry and I can eat a hearty meal and really enjoy it. Again, life is good. Enjoy it!
Last edited by yope at Oct 30, 2015,
more like
comfortably dumb
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by yope at #33659126
I played it like/ you know slash I think. I think he plays a lot like my basic style just an idiot rock blues guy. I like to play pretend jazz guitar sometimes but I'm definitely not a jazz guitar player.

:lolwut: lol wut
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
life is good when there is good music

/thread
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank