Page 1 of 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCfS9-KgohY

guess you guys were right about me
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Can confirm is true
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
it's true, the longer I go without shaving the more women I fuck

oh wait that never happens
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Has Beard Culture Gone Too Far?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Has Beard Culture Gone Too Far?

when scum like this exist

yes
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Lumbersexual, beard obsessed hipsters are the worst. I hate stupid beard culture and I hate hipsters.
Quote by EyeNon15 at #33659288
You have a real nice cushy life if beards piss you off that much.

Beards don't piss me off just the dumb cliché obsession with them does.
I spent most of this summer working outside.

Every single sub-60yo person with more than a goatee was the biggest pussy about working in the heat. I worked with exactly one dude with a beard that didn't complain.

Too many guys with beards and no callouses...
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
The truth looks more like people with irrational hatred of beards are the assholes.

I don't see too many bearded dudes ranting on and on about shaved faces.
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Oct 30, 2015,
Quote by EyeNon15
The truth looks more like people with irrational hatred of beards are the assholes.

Man fuck clean shaven previlege. Oooh check this guy out, he has time to shave in the morning and look neat and professional and gets better jobs well FUCK YOU BUDDY IT'S NOT MY FAULT I LOOK LIKE A HIPPY!
It's only people with thick hipster beards that are assholes
There are those of us in this world who keep our beards trimmed, however, since we don't want to look ike jihadis

Quote by EyeNon15 at #33659305

Also this. Most people who whinge about beards are losers who can't even grow them.
I have nothing important to say
Last edited by JackSaints at Oct 30, 2015,
Quote by RAB11
Man fuck clean shaven previlege. Oooh check this guy out, he has time to shave in the morning and look neat and professional and gets better jobs well FUCK YOU BUDDY IT'S NOT MY FAULT I LOOK LIKE A HIPPY!

Check your ability to grow a beard privilege you bigot.
I find people who whine about beards more annoying than people who have beards

"I hate all these hipster beards around" ok it's not your style now stop bitching about it
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Dude, I have to grow a beard or else I look like a friggin' 12 year old. I'm 19 god dammit. It's embarassing. If God won't give me height, I'mma make use of the sweet fast growing beard genes I was blessed with. So yeah, I kinda look like a gnome/bearded hobbit. I don't get ID'd for drinks though so *shrug*. I don't have those earings that make the big holes in my ears though, or that greased back hair thing or a topknot so I think I can safely say I've avoided hipster territory.

I'm a nice guy btw, easy to say I guess but if I think of all the dickheads I've ever met... I'm pretty sure they all were clean shaven.

Also, those people in that video seem SO vacant and annoying. Probably just their video personnas but yeesh, that's why I stay away from those type of channels. "Science said this so keep away from bearded guys, gurls." (I'd say the same if they were guys saying something about girls with piercings or something, don't freak.)
Last edited by sasquatchjosh96 at Oct 30, 2015,
Quote by Jehannum
So it's hipster to hate beards now?

Hipster culture will continue in a violent ping pong motion untill the ball is going so fast it just explodes.
Ten seconds in and I'm already done with this video. I don't have a beard though I do have stubble.

I don't care either way.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by sasquatchjosh96
Dude, I have to grow a beard or else I look like a friggin' 12 year old.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
w04h. men who prefer to look a way that isn't socially mainstream tend to be people who don't act socially mainstream

fascinating
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Banjocal

Back off dude, I've got a knife. Already sliced through hordes of pervs like you.

Quote by Baby Joel
w04h. men who prefer to look a way that isn't socially mainstream tend to be people who don't act socially mainstream

fascinating

But being an asshole IS socially mainstream.
Last edited by sasquatchjosh96 at Oct 30, 2015,
Quote by Baby Joel

fascinating

ur ruining the magic
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

you will laugh about this with yr. friends but then you wonder how such a large percentage of america can ignore scientific consensus on things like climate change & evolution
Quote by whywefight
lamest thread ever

u wanna fight?

my beard will out-beard your beard
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by neidnarb11890
you will laugh about this with yr. friends but then you wonder how such a large percentage of america can ignore scientific consensus on things like climate change & evolution

sounds right to me
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by k.lainad
u wanna fight?

my beard will out-beard your beard

Bitch my beard is barbaric
something about correlation and causation
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
There's no way that scraping a sharp peice of metal against your face every single day can be good for your skin.
I gotta let my stuff grow out some at least in between shavings.
on dat no shave november fools
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by whywefight
Bitch my beard is barbaric

I'mma shave the moustache part off and go full on fucking amish on you all. Beat that.
I have a beard and forget that I have it and then think damn I feel bad for everyone around me having to look at it. Especially with all the snot and crumbs I don't know are on my face. I'd shave but I'm no bitch.
Page 1 of 2