Goes odd with my hate-filled exercising but FUCK IT.

That voice.

http://www.twitch.tv/bobross
Quote by LivinJoke84
I cant be naked. I have a huge fear of leaving a stain wherever i sit. Especially if its really warm
well i know what im doing for the next 5 hours...

omg this chat
Last edited by MeGaDeth2314 at Oct 30, 2015,
The guy sure can paint a tree
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
This is obscenely comfortable to watch
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Where the fuck is bob?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
So the official Bob Ross youtube channel recent began uploading entire seasons. No lie, I've found my sleep aid. I've been having mild insomnia over the last few months, but this week, watching an episode as I sleep has been working without fail!!!

bob

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
So the official Bob Ross youtube channel recent began uploading entire seasons. No lie, I've found my sleep aid. I've been having mild insomnia over the last few months, but this week, watching an episode as I sleep has been working without fail!!!

bob

I listen to ASMR videos for this.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I tried asmr, didn't help at all.

It's all about BOB!

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by MeTallIcA313
He makes this shit look too easy.

Right?! I feel like if I purchased the brushes and paint and actually followed along with the show, I could paint anything he does

but I know it's not really that easy. he's just so fucking laid back it's ridiculous.

also the sound of the brushes on the canvas and palate makes me feel all tingly
but i don't like that ASMR shit
Last edited by MeGaDeth2314 at Oct 30, 2015,
My trees would probably look like shit if I tried

I am jealous Bob, so jealous...
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
I love when Bob paints a beautiful landscape of a snowy mountain in the forest, and then drops a super shitty shack right in front.

EDIT: Also, Phthalo Blue for best color ever.

Double EDIT: Holy moly, the chat on the side is hilarious.
Last edited by JustRooster at Oct 30, 2015,
You know, I looked this topic up and apparently Bob Ross's works are not viewed favorably by the art community.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by -tempest-
people hate success they don't have themselves lol, thats probably why.

I think they have mostly valid criticism. The thing is Bob is loved but not his works.

I can see how his paintings can be arguably very uninspired and relying on rote procedures rather than a genuine artistic vision. Still pleasant to look at and see them being made tho

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
I think they have mostly valid criticism. The thing is Bob is loved but not his works.

I can see how his paintings can be arguably very uninspired and relying on rote procedures rather than a genuine artistic vision. Still pleasant to look at and see them being made tho

His subject material is all mostly the same, but some of his works stand out and are pretty imaginative. But I can understand the criticism. He seemed to find a relatively simple way to get good results, and then just perfected that and used the TV shows as a platform.

This is cool tho

Quote by Xiaoxi
You know, I looked this topic up and apparently Bob Ross's works are not viewed favorably by the art community.

The art community is garbage.

I see one more liberal arts 'visionary; making art out of menstrual blood I'm gonna pop 20 pills and ride out a high for a few days.
"Happy clouds".
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Quote by LivinJoke84
I cant be naked. I have a huge fear of leaving a stain wherever i sit. Especially if its really warm
Quote by Xiaoxi

Considering they were done in 30 minutes for the point of being taped and imitated, I would imagine the art community wouldn't dig it. I would also hope they'd take into consideration that they're 30 minute paintings made to be taped and imitated.

That's like looking at a lesson for the minor pentatonics on youtube and saying they're a shitty musician.
I just opened the link to take a sneak peak, since I hadn't seen his show in ages.

... I might have ended up watching a couple of episodes in the process.

The way Bob explains while he just paints away is simply amazing and soothing.
Who would have thought that he used to be a sergeant in the U.S. Air Force back in the early 60s?
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

oh my god this chat is the funniest shit lmao
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i watched for over an hour and was dying the whole way through lol the chat was killin me
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬