Hi guys, im in need of some guidance with my set up. The band are recording a lot at practice going straight into a digital interface atm, this has worked fine with my Pod hd 500x as i can go direct from the left mono of the pod to the interface, the problem i have is i own 2 valve amps, one has emulated line out so no problems there, the other doesnt, its a hayden mofo 30 head.

What im trying to achieve if its possible is to use my pod in the fx loop of the hayden head (so the 4 cable method) and still be able to go from the pod straight into the interface for recording...i hope your following because im not!!

One thought i had was maybe theres a special cable designed for this so i can send one signal path to the mixer and the other to the interface?? just a guess

Im not even sure if its possible or what I/O options i need, but someone out there does, any info would be a massive help!!
INDIE SEMI HOLLOW DOUBLE CUT CUSTOM FOR SALE!!

IBANEZ S470 WITH MIRICLE MAN ADY SD JB PICK-UPS FOR SALE!!

PEAVEY VALVEKING 112 COMBO FOR SALE!!!

PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!
You could just mic up the cab?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Yeah, if it's an even remotely decent amp, I'd throw a mic on it. Nothing like actually moving air for a good tone.
Quote by Neopowell the PUSO
Girls, stuck for a present? Get your man a remote control helicopter. Guys fucking love remote control helicopters.

Mah gear

Ibanez RG350mdx w/ SD TB-6
Ibanez RG7321 <3
Vyper 15
Ashdown EB 12-180 EVO II Combo

7>6!
Quote by mr frusciante
What im trying to achieve if its possible is to use my pod in the fx loop of the hayden head (so the 4 cable method) and still be able to go from the pod straight into the interface for recording...i hope your following because im not!!
If you're using the 4 cable method you could use the pod XLR outputs and connect these to the interface.

The setting you would be using for the POD in 4cable method with an actual amp won't give you the same result that you would get if you were using the POD to sound good alone.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.