Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I remember the first time I heard about El Chupacabra was on a local TV station called Access 31 which used to run a program called "Animal X." And this show used to run segments on all these mythical creatures and I used to love it cos I've always had a fascination with the supernatural. Anyway the moral of the story is I once tried to download episodes of "Animal X" but all I got was bestiality. Life as 8 year old me was fun.
he really did go his own way
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by DardySon
I remember the first time I heard about El Chupacabra was on a local TV station called Access 31 which used to run a program called "Animal X." And this show used to run segments on all these mythical creatures and I used to love it cos I've always had a fascination with the supernatural. Anyway the moral of the story is I once tried to download episodes of "Animal X" but all I got was bestiality. Life as 8 year old me was fun.

the snow yeti / bigfoot is also real
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by DardySon

I think I may have seen the same thing. The show, not the bestiality. If I remember right, they found some rare armadillo in the chupacabra episode?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I think I may have seen the same thing. The show, not the bestiality. If I remember right, they found some rare armadillo in the chupacabra episode?

I honestly can't remember it's that long since I watched it.
I don't get it. Even if the chupacabras was real....it'd just be an animal.
Wtf is so supernatural and mysterious about a carnivorous animal?

Even then, if the Chupacabra was real, why would this one be it? Why can't it be a new kind of animal that is still mysterious but is NOT the Chupacabra? It's like people would conflate every unknown land middle-sized animal with the Chupacabra.

Also yeah, this is a rotting bloated monkey or something.
Quote by BladeSlinger
he really did go his own way

i wish he'd go back his own way nahmean?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i