My band Frontierer’s new album just released for FREE/pay what you want and is streaming on Metal Injection. It’s the heaviest new album you’ll hear today.

I promise. Beautifully arranged CD’s limited to 100 (at least for now), via bandcamp.

It’s streaming on Metal Injection here:

FRONTIERER Streaming New Album Right Now - Metal Injection

https://soundcloud.com/pvaliani/exposure-aperture-frontierer

Free download/pay what you want on our bandcamp:

https://frontierer.bandcamp.com/album/orange-mathematics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxWVV39WWg4

Grab it. Thanks.
Quote by StrikeoftheBeas
....That entire song was inhumanly terrible

Yeah but i've sold 90/100 of my cd's in less than 24 hours and have an inbox of bandcamp receipts for a free release so have fun with that
That song was pretty meh. It's okay I guess. Heaviest album I'll hear today? Not really. It might sound heavy for a pop fan.

I'll probably report this though since imo it belongs to the promote your band sub. I have a feeling you're not looking for criticism.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
I'll give it a meh/10. Heaviest album I heard today? Nope, listened to a bit of Born of Osiris earlier, which is heavier and doesn't incorporate noises you'd hear from a dying 90's dial-up modem. Also, your attitude towards criticism is a very big downfall, you're going to have people who don't like your music, and if you can't suck it up then get in a different industry.
I'm open to constructive criticism but straight up insults will be matched equally. And I recorded this all myself and mixed it so it belongs in the right forum. I said *new album*. There weren't a lot of new heavy albums out on that day. Also, Born of Osiris haven't done anything worth batting an eye to since The New Reign. So, have fun with that.
Quote by PedSectioned
I'm open to constructive criticism but straight up insults will be matched equally.

Yeah, that's the go-to argumentative technique for pre-schoolers.

Quote by PedSectioned
And I recorded this all myself and mixed it so it belongs in the right forum.

Nope. You kind of misunderstand the point of this subforum. You can't drop an album here and ask everyone to download it. That's self-promotion and advertising, and it belongs to the promote your band sub.

Quote by PedSectioned
I said *new album*. There weren't a lot of new heavy albums out on that day. Also, Born of Osiris haven't done anything worth batting an eye to since The New Reign. So, have fun with that.

But your album isn't even in the realm of heavy music. It's more based on punk and hardcore. Downtuning and distortion do not equal heavyness.

I don't have anything in particular against your music. I just think bands like Dillinger and Converge make such better job at the style that I'd rather listen to them. The album is produced very well and the songs are put together pretty nicely, but the lack of originality and dynamics really work against it.

I'm not surprised that you get so many downloads etc. since I can imagine a lot of people liking it, but for me it just doesn't stand out. "Meh" doesn't equal "bad" per say, it just didn't really catch my attention.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here