Page 1 of 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-raBuLTeArQ

GUUUYYSSSSS .... STAAHHHP IT..... Y ARENT U LISTENING 2 ME......

lmao such a phaggot
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

"rage"

"yelling"

OP is a faggot.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
hu cares
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by k.lainad

GUUUYYSSSSS .... STAAHHHP IT..... Y ARENT U LISTENING 2 ME......

This is what your recent thread creations speak to me

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
that escalated quickly
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Guys pls, I'm just trying to enter your hearts through my beautiful music. Why must you ruin it. Boo hoo hoo.
Quote by Xiaoxi
This is what your recent thread creations speak to me

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

What do you mean?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I thought he had kind of given up on touring after... past events...

He must have a pile of dosh big enough to rival Smaug by now, surely?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Why not just use "faggot"?
"Phaggot" is just as offensive, so you obviously don't care about offending people or anything.

Or is it just something "cool" you highschoolers say now, like replacing shit with "chit"?
Quote by institutions
Why not just use "faggot"?
"Phaggot" is just as offensive, so you obviously don't care about offending people or anything.

Or is it just something "cool" you highschoolers say now, like replacing shit with "chit"?

wow i learned so much today

wanna go phishing?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Last edited by k.lainad at Oct 30, 2015,
I am now imagining some sort of Republican advert where father and son learn about the coming-of-age together by getting some rods and going phishing together

...ok not that funny really
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by k.lainad at #33659959
wow i learned so much today

wanna go phishing?

phished yer mum

and stole her bank details
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Banjocal
I am now imagining some sort of Republican advert where father and son learn about the coming-of-age together by getting some rods and going phishing together

...ok not that funny really

i know you LOL'd banjy
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

It's funny. Cause his fans will never give up on him despite the fact that he is a little drunk driving shit.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
is this recently? are the news justin?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
oh my god your threads suuuuuck
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
oh my god your threads suuuuuck

... thats why you like posting in them
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Phuck da haters. If Jesus Bieber don't want to do the show then shut up and go home.
The Beebs can buy some new fans if you teenyboppers don't like it.
A "phaggot" who's get more pussy in the last hour than OP will get in his life
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Watch his next album will be a two part concept album about his alienation from his family and fans
Quote by ErikLensherr
A "phaggot" who's get more pussy in the last hour than OP will get in his life

true

but at least i don't have to worry about STD's from 16 year old sloots
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

oh yeah well those 16 yo girls r probly hotter than any tail op ll pull in his life

Wait what?
Quote by whywefight
oh yeah well those 16 yo girls r probly hotter than any tail op ll pull in his life

Wait what?

i only date women.

jb is probably a pedophile
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

i like justin bieber
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by k.lainad
i only date women.

jb is probably a pedophile

"women" is typically a arbitrary term that doesn't actually establish any kind of specific age.

16 is the age of consent in many places.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
"women" is typically a arbitrary term that doesn't actually establish any kind of specific age.

16 is the age of consent in many places.

Yeah well im in my early 20's and i live the U.S

if i messed around with a 16 year old i'd get my ass thrown in jail for being pedophile.

18 is the cut off for "women" btw
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by k.lainad at #33660168
true

but at least i don't have to worry about STD's from 16 year old sloots

Sounds like one of them good problems nawmean
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Axelfox

I swear you post this every time Justin Bieber gets mentioned.

Also TS fucks me off simply because of how he types: "phaggot" "chit" "sloot" fucks sake write like a normal person.
Quote by DardySon
I swear you post this every time Justin Bieber gets mentioned.

Also TS fucks me off simply because of how he types: "phaggot" "chit" "sloot" fucks sake write like a normal person.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Page 1 of 2