Page 1 of 2
http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/bowie/2015/10/29/prince-georges-co-business-battles-economic-cyber-terrorism/74846146/

cliffs, because the pit is on tl;dr mode:

-SJW feminist woman dislikes guy's yt channel attacking feminism
-she writes his employer trying to get him fired
-she makes a mocking yt vid saying "you cant hurt me in any way"
-guy makes vid about info on her husbands company for his 400k subscribers
-yelp and google reviews pour in
-company tries to get law enforcement and fbi to help, but no help
-company files for bankruptcy

lol bitch don't know who she fuked with
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

That's an awful lot of collateral damage for a petty dispute between idiots.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
So she says some shit on the internet and people let her husband go bankrupt. Somehow I feel that justice has not been served.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
So she says some shit on the internet and people let her husband go bankrupt. Somehow I feel that justice has not been served.

Talk shit, get hit
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Not just her that's getting hit tho is it

Normally I could enjoy the irony of something like this on some level regardless of my own beliefs but this is a shit ton of innocents getting shit they don't deserve.

It's also EXTREMELY immature and I would say downright malicious to respond to her in this way, not because of the impact on her but on her husband and those working under him.

AND that he encouraged false reviews, I imagine he can be filed for shit like that.

Feminism does not look bad in this situation (it's barely even about feminism, but)
ha-haaa
Last edited by Banjocal at Oct 30, 2015,
Quote by Bladez22
Talk shit, get hit

So the message is:don't marry someone cause she might get into an internet argument? Holy fuck, for all the Hillsborough jokes I have made I would expect the entire city of Liverpool to hate me.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
So the message is:don't marry someone cause she might get into an internet argument? Holy fuck, for all the Hillsborough jokes I have made I would expect the entire city of Liverpool to hate me.

Don't marry an idiot
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by Bladez22
Don't marry an idiot

Hardly an idiot.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
She wrote to the employer too over Internet shit, can't cry when people are dicks back

Street rules man
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Actually yeah that is true, I missed that.

Regardless, the scale is entirely different and the guy's response is deserving of condemnation. He knew full well what could happen and attempted to facilitate it.
ha-haaa
Feminism is triumphant!!!!
Its getting rid of a successful business owned by one of those rotten male rapists.
#YouGoGirl
Frickin' thunderf00t.
They both did stupid things, it's a shitshow.

Also.

OP is red pill nutjob confirmed.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
They were going bankrupt before this whole thing.

EDIT:

https://archive.is/gd16G

We are preparing to file for Bankruptcy reorganization that was happening long before this cyber attack
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Last edited by Momentosis at Oct 30, 2015,
oh wait it was Thunderf00t

no surprises there
ha-haaa
Why is this user on a rampage of shit threads right now?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Yeah it sucks that her husband's business is getting fucked over by this and all the employees that may be hurt by this, but that is all on her as far as I am concerned.

She raised the stakes when she wrote to the guy's employer trying to get him fired.
If the guy was acting as an official representative of the company he works for, then I would consider her writing to the company bitching about him valid.

I would like to see any ex-employees that became ex-employees as a result of her actions file a class action lawsuit against her. And her only.
It won't happen, and even if it did, it wouldn't go anywhere.

'MURICA

Edit:
OK, I actually watched the video.
Seems he works at a university.
Teacher maybe.
Whatever. Doesn't really matter what he does for a living.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Oct 30, 2015,
Quote by EpiExplorer
Frickin' thunderf00t.
They both did stupid things, it's a shitshow.

Also.

OP is red pill nutjob confirmed.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Quote by Banjocal
That's an awful lot of collateral damage for a petty dispute between idiots.

/thread
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Banjocal
Actually yeah that is true, I missed that.

Regardless, the scale is entirely different and the guy's response is deserving of condemnation. He knew full well what could happen and attempted to facilitate it.

Go big or go home
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
oh my god your threads suuuuck
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I fail to see how thunderfoot is stupid. the lady who made the letters, boosted about getting him fired when he never got fired, boosted about sending the letter showing her real name, and on yelp using her screen name to make fake positive reviews. all TF did was prove it by using the info SHE provided. Sucks to suck.
She really should have checked out who she was talking back to before she said anything.
You don't pick a fight with an MMA fighter.
Quote by BladeSlinger
oh my god your threads suuuuck

lol then why do you post like 10 replies in each one?

sucks to suck m8

you clearly enjoy my threads so stfu

jk i love you
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by k.lainad
lol then why do you post like 10 replies in each one?

sucks to suck m8

you clearly enjoy my threads so stfu

jk i love you

i get bored
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
i feel bad for the husband

i hope he dumps her
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
all i've heard about thunderfoot before this is that he's like youtube's greasy, dull, poor man's christopher hitchens

this hasn't made me like him any more tbh.
is this supposed to be impressive?

someone posts a bunch of hateful shit about muslims and women on the internet, someone else alerts the employer of the hateful person about the shit he has published on the internet, and then the hateful person ruins the lives of everyone who works for her and her husband. and you're excited about it.

this is like when someone is beat by the police and people respond by saying "yeah well they shouldn't have talked back to the officers, what a dumbass"
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

his beard looks like those ones your gross classmate couldn't shave because the pubey little hairs were growing in between his inflamed raised acne
Quote by Momentosis
They were going bankrupt before this whole thing.

EDIT:

https://archive.is/gd16G

Just read your link, they were failing before all this shit started.
The dumb ass admitted it.
And I also thought a little bit about this.

Remember when that pizza delivery guy got stiffed on a tip at that used car dealer?
(IMO that car dealer was filled with scumbags and deserved to get shit on).
Yelp was hammered by false and unflattering reviews.
Yelp took those reviews down pretty damn quick.
I wrote one myself and it was gone in like 2 days.

That woman and her husband are just trying to blame yelp and google reviews for their business problems, and hang it on Thunderf00t/Mason.
I see a possible lawsuit in the future against Mason for this.
They are just going to try to blame him for their poor business skills and shitty economy because they sure as hell aren't going to try to sue Google or Yelp.
They would end up homeless if they tried that.

I wouldn't be surprised if that bitch went looking for a fight.
If she attacked some anti-feminist youtuber with like 20 followers, not a damn thing would have happened except a little back and forth bitching at each other.
No, she had to go after someone with 400k followers.

I think she knew exactly what she was doing.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Oct 30, 2015,
You've nailed it CodeMonk.

It's that old chestnut. What do you do when your husband's bathroom restoration company is failing? I think we all know the answer...
Just blurting out youre a feminist doesn't provide the automatic unquestioned moral high ground it used to.
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Oct 30, 2015,
Quote by EndTheRapture51
thunderf00t actually seems like a pretty stand up guy I like him

Of course you do
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by EyeNon15
Just blurting out youre a feminist doesn't provide the automatic unquestioned moral high ground it used to.

so many people use it for shitty reasons and it sucks for people who are trying to make a difference civilly

I still don't think it warrants what went down though, especially if the guy had a whole youtube channel dedicated to anti-muslim and misogynistic rhetoric. that's technically considered a hate crime if he's based in america.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Idk, I've never seen the dudes channel I don't know what he says.

Id think if any crimes were being commited then authorities would be pressing charges.

I do highly suspect her of blurting out feminism in a desperate attempt to rally public support, but people aren't falling for that shit as much these days.
Thunderf00t was awesome back in the day. Had to unsub him a while back because his channel became petty youtube drama.
Check out my band Disturbed
it's a pejorative aimed at overly authoritarian people concerned with social justice - "social justice warriors".

nowadays it's often just used as an insult towards humanists
ha-haaa
Page 1 of 2