http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/30/world/asia/china-end-one-child-policy.html?_r=0

when are people in over-crowded countries going to open their eyes and just stop fking 24/7?

srs

INB4 more overpopulation
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Unusually freedom-friendly for China. Kinda cautious of overpopulation myself so idk how to feel about it rly

Quote by bradulator
communists are stupid
>china's leading party
>communist by anything but a name
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Oct 30, 2015,
Quote by Banjocal
Unusually freedom-friendly for China. Kinda cautious of overpopulation myself so idk how to feel about it rly

i'm pretty sad that China won't be able to kill any more babies
Don't sex shame. There's nothing wrong with people who have lots of sex.

Hopefully this will mean that less baby girls are abandoned.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by bradulator
i'm pretty sad that China won't be able to kill any more babies
tbh I had no idea they did that

I always thought they made exceptions for twins, etc?

EDIT: oh I see. grim.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by bradulator
communists are stupid

nah

but fascists?

they're pretty stupid imo
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

we're heading towards a very large overpopulation problem. Everyone born since 1945 who lives a normal lifespan will see the population of the earth triple during their lifetime.

China did it in the worst way possible but the whole planet needs to ADOPT birth control policies, not abolish them.

I don't care that much because it's too late for me to have kids and I'm old enough to not be affected by this particular problem. But everyone under 30 is going to be seeing some serious shit in 30-40 years or maybe even less.
Well with all those industries they're moving there, someone's gotta run them.

At least it's better than japan, where 25% of the population is elders.

(note: I only heard that fact from another person and haven't researched it.)

I would like a child I could teach computers, videogames, and how to write music, but they'd probably end up just wanting to play football. I'm 25, numerous sex partners, not even a pregnancy scare yet.
Last edited by stratkat at Oct 31, 2015,
British universities need to prepare for double the amount of international students now...
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.