Hello,

I got a Ibanez RG450 in while I was stationed in Japan from a Japanese store and I’m looking for a tremolo bar that will fit the Japanese model. I’m no longer in Japan and the one I order from an American company is American threads. I am assuming that because I purchased the guitar in japan that it is metric. Would you be able to point we in the correct direction?

Thanks in advance,
Alex
Most Asian-spec guitars use the same size and threading and Guitar Fetish sells a generic Asian arm.
^ no that's not the right arm. ibanez rules probably has something which will fit.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Depending on what year it was made, it'd have the edge, lo-trs or ILT1 (renamed lo-trs??). If it's a screw in, it would be the latter. I'd send Rich @ ibanezrules an email to find out which bar you need and order from him.
Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs