Hey there! I own a Gibson Les Paul Special Pro, and I have to say I love it- I kept it in perfect condition until I moved into college dorms. Unfortunately, while it's been here it's suffered some minor damage (There was a room party and it got knocked around a bit.) Attached are pics of the damage.
Are these repairable? Is there a way that I could abuse the guitar center pro coverage it came with to get it fixed up? I know that they said that if I were to damage it "past the point of playability" that they'd throw a new one my way, but I Feel like it'd be easy to screw myself over if I tried to abuse that.
The only damage that's actually to the wood is the headstock chip, the rest is just nitro damage.
Cheers!

http://imgur.com/a/MW8t6
Quote by Tony Done
Nail varnish will invisibly repair nitro, but you have to be careful how you level and polish because of possible differences in hardness between it and the finish.

Would that work for the missing chips of nitro? I feel like it'd still have little indents.
Thanks for the idea, though!
The guitar is beyond repair just send it to me ......Use a magic marker to match color and some clear nail polish would cover up the knocked off clear coat. If the wood is dented read up on steaming out dents.
Bhaok

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.
That's just added character, leave it alone! Unless you permanently leave a guitar in a glass case, expect minor damage to happen.
Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs
Quote by DarthV
That's just added character, leave it alone! Unless you permanently leave a guitar in a glass case, expect minor damage to happen.

I feel like it'd add character if it was wear from practice... but it's not. It's wear from someone that isn't even me doing something stupid, and I don't want that to be on something that I shelled out quite a lot of cash for if I can try to get it fixed.