http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/10/31/russia-denies-stalin-s-killer-famine.html?via=desktop&source=twitter

Sputnik News, the slick Kremlin-owned multimedia site once dubbed “the BuzzFeed of propaganda,” usually offers a predictable mix of content with a pro-Moscow message: these days, it’s accounts of Russian heroics in Syria, concern-trolling reports on troubles in the United States and Europe, and opinion pieces denouncing the West’s hypocrisy on human rights. Full-throated apologetics for Josef Stalin are not part of the standard fare. But last week, Sputnik ran a feature that offered exactly that—along with what can be reasonably called genocide denial.

The title of the article, by one Ekaterina Blinova—who has no bio on the site, but describes herself on Twitter as an “independent political analyst”—speaks for itself: “Holodomor Hoax: The Anatomy of a Lie Invented by West's Propaganda Machine.” The Holodomor, roughly translated as “murder by starvation,” is the Ukrainian term for what the late Robert Conquest called “the Terror-Famine”—the devastating, human-made hunger epidemic that killed as many as seven million Soviet peasants, most of them Ukrainians, in 1932-33.

Rewriting history books is not concerning at all.
Don't trigger them, OP.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I mean not being funny but what if it was made up by the western propaganda machine that'd be bants
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
History is written by the victors and Putin
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Based Putin.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
This article uses "it's" when it should have used "its". I am severely unimpressed.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I mean not being funny but what if it was made up by the western propaganda machine that'd be bants

What if it went even further than that? It turns out that Ukraine isn't even a country but rather a theme park (the theme is salo)?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by necrosis1193

it looks very thin-skinned for his age, maybe a chemical peel and other work done to remove imperfections in his complexion.
Awful and unsurpising. Putin's probably just doing this to spite the Ukraine.
Quote by theogonia777
What if it went even further than that? It turns out that Ukraine isn't even a country but rather a theme park (the theme is salo)?

mm mmm these gyros needa more papay-yahh

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
/thread

Ggwp

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Do we have evidence that it did happen? If so, move along, if not hmmmmmmm. Also this appears to be written by one blogger?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by USCENDONE BENE

:3
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by USCENDONE BENE

Boy is this person EVER lucky that the bear did not tear your hand off.

ron666
Quote by theogonia777

Well media has lied to us for years and years and telling us there's this place called "Wales" where "Welsh" people live.
"The Buzzfeed of Propaganda" holy crap

I almost feel bad for Sputnik News, in the same way I've always felt bad for the Frankenstein monster.
Q: Why do we need two central newspapers, Pravda (Truth) and Izvestiya (News) if both are organs of the same Party?
A: Because in Pravda there is no news, and in Izvestiya there is no truth.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.