So, my bass pickups died. Now a week out from a gig, I'm in need of new ones. My local guitar store has a pretty good deal on EMG's, so they're looking like the go for me. Now to my dilemma; I have no clue what ones to get.

The store page has a bunch of very similar looking pickups with vauge descriptions, so I need some help distinguishing what's what and what's good. They're going into an active-conveted Cort C4 4-String (standard soapbar sizing) and my band plays post-hardcore/metalcore sorta stuff (think Hands Like Houses or a light Northlane song vibe), can anyone help me out here??
Since you play metalcore the only choice is the 35DC it's bright tone should work in the mix.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
I never thought EMG soapbars were much good for metal. I really like their scoopy sound for solo stuff and slap but in metal you'll just disappear in the mix to something useless. A hotter passive soapbar might do better in the mix and might end up cheaper too.

I'm not sure how the price would compare and I've not used them in any bass I own (no damn 6 string version, bah) but I'm really impressed by the sound and design of these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxixrEm45Wk

If you're really set on EMGs then yeah go with the 35DCs, hands down.
EMGs are generally NOT a first choice for bass players the way they are for metal guitar players.
^ To be fair to EMG, they do count Victor Wooten, John Paul Jones, Geezer Butler, Andy Irvine, Rex Brown, Stu Hamm, Rick Savage, Alex Webster, Bobby Vega, David Ellefson, Doug Wimbish, Evan Brewer, Gary Tallent...

...Les Claypool, John McVie, Jasmine Cain, Robert Trujillo and Thundercat as users.

While metal guitarists are clearly EMG's biggest market, they clearly have an eclectic bass following.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

While metal guitarists are clearly EMG's biggest market, they clearly have an eclectic bass following.

At the very least, they've paid an eclectic group of bassists to lend their credibility via endorsement contracts?