sounds like your picking technique is iffy. practise muting more?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
well it is iffy but i am literally just picking notes slowly there and get this massive drone in feedback beneath the notes every time i pick
well i guess its some crappy feature of my pickups, maybe coz the computer is right next to me or maybe the pickups just do that
ill take another video tomorrow or sometime to show it happening without my changing notes, maybe it does or maybe it doesnt, i cant remember and i'm sooo tired now :X laters
Last edited by percydw at Nov 1, 2015,
Open strings are ringing while you play individual notes. Learn to mute them with both right palm and left fingers. This is a playing skill problem, not a pickup problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMII37neQD8
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Last edited by Cajundaddy at Nov 1, 2015,
nice, never knew that was a thing. guitar got even harder, thanks guys :/

i usually practiced with no amp or with just a low gain sound effect and on my quieter singlecoil so it never really was a problem but today i thought i should ask about it

ill try it out in the next few days and see what happens
Last edited by percydw at Nov 1, 2015,
yeah what cajundaddy said. that's what i meant, except i was too lazy to craft a coherent response
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?